The Belly-Dancing culture is so disgusting

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Somali shordies be doing niiko and shaking their ass infront of men yet they tryna call this crude behaviour waan dhintay :deadpeter:
There’s a difference. Somali weddings are usually all women. and they aren’t half naked, these idiots are mixed weddings with naked women parading. Don’t compare it

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Don't see no difference from xaliimos with see through diracs doing niiko. Niiko and belly dancing are both trash but the latter makes chicks have a great body

Villainess

Also, there's a difference between guests dancing versus hiring a whole belly dancer :urgh:
exactly. Spending hundreds of dollars for several dancers? Knowing that this is supposed to be a private moment with your wife? And these people aren’t even Muslim too, which makes it worse. Free mixing isn’t allowed. These men are just horny, lower your gaze:westbrookwtf::stressed:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You have sheikh Homer Simpson in your pfp yet you have no shame???
Stating the obvious isn't shame abaayo and I made Homer a Sheikh.

How many times have I seen xaliimos posting their niiko at a gathering online? Private where?

Somali women from the past used to do it privately, definitely not now(well western ones)

I once encountered one of these belly dancers in a buffet and she randomly started performing next to my family’s dining table. My hoyo started swearing at her bc thought she was doing some sixir 😂

Villainess

Stating the obvious isn't shame abaayo and I made Homer a Sheikh.

How many times have I seen xaliimos posting their niiko at a gathering online? Private where?

Somali women from the past used to do it privately, definitely not now(well western ones)
One, I was making a sarcastic joke. Thought it was funny. And two, you have a point but no matter how normalized it is, it’s still haram

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
One, I was making a sarcastic joke. Thought it was funny. And two, you have a point but no matter how normalized it is, it’s still haram
I'm a lil confused, which one are you talking about?
I know for sure both are not allowed

Villainess

I'm a lil confused, which one are you talking about?
I know for sure both are not allowed
You said somali women post it on snap and it’s not like the olden days. I agree, but it’s still haram. As for the belly dancing, I doubt they’re muslim

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You said somali women post it on snap and it’s not like the olden days. I agree, but it’s still haram. As for the belly dancing, I doubt they’re muslim
Lol i didn't specifically say snap but aight.

They're both shaking part of their bodies and aren't allowed, but one of them makes your body look great.

Sources: I haven't seen a niiko performer in shape or look as great as belly dancers. [Research done by my homies] :browtf:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
✨The summary no one asked for✨

The belly dancer:
giphy.gif

The Bride:
sully.jpg

The comments:

Last edited:

Trending