The beauty of Somali girls 1975 HD

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is a middle ground between being a and a tent dweller.

:gucciwhat:

Most women aren't s.

:bell:

If I posted a bare midriff with Ab definition I would be hailed as a blessed and chaste angel, soo maha.

tenor.gif

If I posted a bare midriff with Ab definition I would be hailed as a blessed and chaste angel, soo maha.

tenor.gif
Well that depends on if you're thick as well .
:trumpsmirk:
Jilbaabs are good for obese xalimos who don't care about their future prospects
:russ:
Also posting a bikini pic and wearing a jilbaabs are extremes. Jeans , jumper and hijab for religion is fine .

tenor.gif

@sophisticate

I would, try me out.

Who cares what people wear, I don’t. I was shocked to be greeted in a public place by a niqab wearing girl and when I asked who she was, she responded Natasha, my Russian Australian high school classmate. We had a 15 minute chat and she told me that it was her first week of wearing it and felt very funny. Good on her.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I've said it many times, there has been a MASSIVE genetic degradation of the somali race since the 60s and 70s.

No offence but they are very unattractive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190725-203942_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190725-203942_Twitter.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20190725-204022_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190725-204022_Twitter.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 93
I've said it many times, there has been a MASSIVE genetic degradation of the somali race since the 60s and 70s.
Have you read up on epigenetics?

Malnutrition can literally cause you to be born with lower IQ , a tendency of mooryanimo and ugliness.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

I would, try me out.

Who cares what people wear, I don’t. I was shocked to be greeted in a public place by a niqab wearing girl and when I asked who she was, she responded Natasha, my Russian Australian high school classmate. We had a 15 minute chat and she told me that it was her first week of wearing it and felt very funny. Good on her.

Women's bodies are highly policed. And if (some Somali guys) see you as fit and attractive (God forbid you reveal a few cms of toned calool) then expect to be seen as the of Babylon.

Even if no one ever touched the baabuur. :mugshotman: People make up stories based on what they see. Even though they can't see deeds.

Last edited:
Women's bodies are highly policed. And if (some Somali guys) see you as fit and attractive (God forbid you reveal a few cms of toned calool) then expect to be seen as the of Babylon.

Even if no one ever touched the baabuur. :mugshotman: People make up stories based on what they see. Even though they can't see deeds.
If you live your life for other people you will always lose
:childplease:
Live your life with no regrets.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you live your life for other people you will always lose
:childplease:
Live your life with no regrets.

AdmirableDifferentAmericanalligator-small.gif

Abs on display would be dangerous. On top of being an SSpot first. I would experience TSA level harassment on another level. *Someone will invariably give the screen a pat-down*.

I doubt it will help me improve my lot unless I become a fitness model (I would definitely need more time).

AdmirableDifferentAmericanalligator-small.gif

Abs on display would be dangerous. On top of being an SSpot first. I would experience TSA level harassment on another level. *Someone will invariably give the screen a pat-down*.

I doubt it will help me improve my lot unless I become a fitness model (I would definitely need more time).
You are in the 30s and care about what others think

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

These are the same brothers who would call women s if they showed their assets. There is no winning. :mjlol:
This comment got me thinking.

We are quick to insult s but at the same, majority of us commit other great sins.

Ngl, I was one of the dudes who was quick to post "haram and fear allah" comments. I was making those posts while being very active on the NSFW section and engaging in many perverted threads.

There is a huge chance that a lot of those people who scream "hide your hair!" watch in secret and engage in other sins.

Farmaajothinking.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This comment got me thinking.

We are quick to insult s but at the same, majority of us commit other great sins.

Ngl, I was one of the dudes who was quick to post "haram and fear allah" comments. I was making those posts while being very active on the NSFW section and engaging in many perverted threads.

There is a huge chance that a lot of those people who scream "hide your hair!" watch in secret and engage in other sins.

View attachment 76317

Many men are doubleminded. They consume explicit materials in the form of adult entertainment whilst also admonishing women who do far less comparatively speaking.

They want the harem girl but the dutiful wife too. The Madonna and the . And if a woman happens to be virginal but shows some skin then that doesn't matter because in the minds of these men shes having imaginary liaisons.:wtf:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts