The Beauty of Bantu || Africa Appreciation

Cartman

reformed
Ok lil niggas, I’m serious here and in the spirit of Ramadan I’d like to highlight the beauty of these women many people on sspot like to trash for absolutely no reason. True qalanjos and that’s a fact, their features are rare and only originate from Africa, and their skin perfection. Here are some women whom I think are dimes, Bantu women are truly a beauty and they don’t deserve the hate they get. :rejoice:
BB514DBE-347F-445B-9D2E-01067D663947.png

5875C4AF-9399-49F5-8864-08EBE4147587.jpeg

A8F33992-18C1-4787-9096-F38DC738B83C.jpeg

8AA80AB6-290F-497E-A258-688A3976D804.jpeg

5BC96EE0-6E01-4729-98EE-FA8140102505.jpeg

They have amazing bodies, too, and almond shaped eyes and chiseled cheekbones with a good portion of fat to make them appear youthful until old age. 10/10, one of the best ethnicities in the world :mjohreally::banderas:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
The problem is that Somalis call literally every non Horner and North African, "Bantu". Africa is the most diverse continent with so many different looks. Appreciate melanin and the diversity

I have no problem with how they look. What i have a problem with is how people bootyclap for them and try to lump us together with them. I find that repulsive.

Cartman

reformed
I have no problem with how they look. What i have a problem with is how people bootyclap for them and try to lump us together with them. I find that repulsive.
No need to lump, I never do. Bantu’s are 100% superior in looks and body. :rejoice:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You have amazing tastes Bantu women are top tier the people who hate on them have no sense

:banderas:

I made a thread on them a while back unfortunately got locked for some bizzare reasons but that doesn't matter right now . Inshallah this cuqdad towards these people ends , there is nothing wrong with them they are beautiful people and are kind souls just like somali's can be !

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The obsession with Bantus continues. Faraxs hate them and xalimos love them. Somalis are honestly hilarious :ftw9nwa:!

Trending