the beautiful city of laascaanood

which city is the most beautiful in the world?

• Laascaanood

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Las Anod

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Beautiful images of Somali innovation.

btw not to be a debbie downer or anything but what has this got to do with politics? Shouldn't this be in the Development forums?

ikr the @admin moved it... after all these ashy abdis wanted to claim it and ruin my thread.

But I have a dream that one day, I can make a Las anod thread and it’s stays in the development forum
:mjkkk:

I support majerteenia independent fuc Somalia

So Majeerteeniya acts like an independent country but doesn't declare itself a country and you support that, but the north does the same except they admit that they are acting as an independent country and you're opposed to that

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I like MJ aptiyaal

suport the union betwewn north and south

against Jeegan corrupt system, Waraabe the comedian and Cirro the traitor but also against FGS protectorate of Uganda

MJ though are thr best altiyaal
Is cusman maxamud you reer abti

Is cusman maxamud you reer abti

All MJ waa aptiyaal. especially ReerBiciidyahan. Harcore Hawdians. CismaanMaxamuud is the traditional leader though. but reerBiciidyahan are fiercely independent did I tell you these niggas wont even allow HG goats on their deegaan

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
All MJ waa aptiyaal. especially ReerBiciidyahan. Harcore Hawdians. CismaanMaxamuud is the traditional leader though. but reerBiciidyahan are fiercely independent did I tell you these niggas wont even allow HG goats on their deegaan
I have cousin who is muse Ismail who live in garowe ... He own this shop in garowe
received_454536935394728.jpeg

Trending