The average Farax's guide for dealing with the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
1. Talking to the Police in general

-- Only provide information if you are 100% sure it doesn’t incriminate you

-- If information WOULD incriminate you, REFUSE to answer. This is different from lying to them, which is an offense. In this case, you’re not admitting guilt or lying to the police.

2. Carding/street checks

-- If you didn’t commit a crime and the police ask for ID, tell them you don’t want to provide it because you are not suspected of having committed a crime. If they claim that you did something, provide it. Tell them that you will file a freedom of information request to find out what they documented about you, and request corrections.

When you have time, go to your local police station and file a freedom of information request and ask for information they have on you. They MUST provide it. If you don’t like what they wrote about you, ask for it to be changed. Note, this cannot be done to erase a criminal record, just a police statement about you (i.e. If they said you were hanging out with gangsters, you can have that edited)

3. Pulled over

-- You must provide your license/registration regardless of the reason for the stop

-- If you are pulled over for something relatively minor (i.e. expired registration sticker), cooperate with the police and answer their questions. They might give you a break for cooperating but if they give you a ticket, your statements WILL be used against you.

-- If you are pulled over for something serious that has major implications for your license and ability to drive (i.e. street racing), ZIP YOUR MOUTH. When they give you a ticket, they cannot use your statements to corroborate the allegation since you didn’t say anything.

4. Arrested

-- If you get arrested, do not resist arrest and just go along. DO NOT make statements of any kind to police. Don’t even deny a crime and certainly don’t apologize. Ask for a lawyer. In your head, remember details about the crime you are arrested for that will work in your favor. For example if you are charged with assaulting someone, a previous hostile text from that person can be used to corroborate your version of facts.

In Scandinavian countries:

Constutional law:

1: Know your rights

2: But more importantly understand the limitation in Europe the difference between statements of facts and statements of opinion when it comes to free-speech.

3: Excise your right to the full extent but avoid the grey-zones.

Dealing with the police:

1: You have under the judicial performance act to not speak to the police use it. The less they known they more you can use for leverage. Only things they can require of you is CPR (national-id), name and adress.

2: Do not consent to any searches as the searches can be used for probably cause to every aspect of your life and unless you are squacky clean they find minor violations and use it.

3: There is two people you don't lie, your doctor and your lawyer. Tell your lawyer everthing, every sin and crime so he is better prepared to defend you. Lawyer enjoy attorney-client privelege which is protected.

Axmed Xaji

3: There is two people you don't lie, your doctor and your lawyer. Tell your lawyer everthing, every sin and crime so he is better prepared to defend you. Lawyer enjoy attorney-client privelege which is protected.
There is a downside to this, though. If you look like you're gleeful about the crime, your lawyer might think it's hopeless, especially if it's a private lawyer.

There is a downside to this, though. If you look like you're gleeful about the crime, your lawyer might think it's hopeless, especially if it's a private lawyer.

At least he knows all the facts and how to defend you.

I personally had a pedophile admits to inapproriate contact but we still managed to get him off due to being prepared what the prosecutor had and mostly thanks to their rush for conviting him they failed to collect evidence trough proper channels.

Axmed Xaji

At least he knows all the facts and how to defend you.

I personally had a pedophile admits to inapproriate contact but we still managed to get him off due to being prepared what the prosecutor had and mostly thanks to their rush for conviting him they failed to collect evidence trough proper channels.
Oh, ok. Yeah it's best to be forthcoming. Did you hear how no lawyer in DC wants to defend Trump because they think he's guilty and would damage their brand?

Oh, ok. Yeah it's best to be forthcoming. Did you hear how no lawyer in DC wants to defend Trump because they think he's guilty and would damage their brand?

Trump is not another beast, he's a brand problem because he is famous. But more importantly Trump has shown a tendency to disregard his Lawyer's advice completely, and that is the main problem.

If you don't do that you're safe.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nigga - how's intelligence are you trying insult? Basic shit nigga. I thought I was going to read some Somali Socrates or some shit.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Rules differ on countries so it is hard to give an estimate.

For foreigners, I understand. But, I learned this in 7th grade. I clicked for some political revolution against the police or something, I was disappointed.

But hey. at least he's not ranting about Islam:

giphy.gif

Axmed Xaji

For foreigners, I understand. But, I learned this in 7th grade. I clicked for some political revolution against the police or something, I was disappointed.

But hey. at least he's not ranting about Islam:

giphy.gif
You are one annoying prick. You know what, do the opposite of these rules when dealing with the law. It will keep you off sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending