|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
110 lbs. :gaasdrink: Do I meet the cut?
:deadmanny::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

1585883022261.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If that happens @Figo might do an illegal border crossing (smuggling himself on the back of a truck). And @Shmurda would violate his parole.:damn:They might have a struggle.

tenor.gif
Add the other Seattleites who have crush on you and it’s gonna be ugly. :russ:

I’ve noticed most of your admirers are reer Seattle.:dwill:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Figo is lazy he won’t even make that trip. Shmurda can always go to Mushkaki or Salama Hut in his neck of the woods.
You’re right tbh one of my side ting lived in Cali and I never visited her. :bell:

I feel like I need to disappear for a while and make a new account that’s low key cause you and @Gibiin-Udug have ruined my reputation on here. :mjcry:

Gambar

VIP
You’re right tbh one of my side ting lived in Cali and I never visited her. :bell:

I feel like I need to disappear for a while and make a new account that’s low key cause you and @Gibiin-Udug have ruined my reputation on here. :mjcry:
This is my last bullying post I promise, but answer this, did she give you covid 19?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Add the other Seattleites who have crush on you and it’s gonna be ugly. :russ:

I’ve noticed most of your admirers are reer Seattle.:dwill:

You guys have invaded the site lol.

Gain an extra 20 pounds and I'll be @Odkac WRLD tier simp :banderas: :damnmusic:

That was me 6 years ago. :mjlol:

Figo is lazy he won’t even make that trip. Shmurda can always go to Mushkaki or Salama Hut in his neck of the woods.

It's all the hormones in his American caano slowimg him down.

@Shmurda has a recognizable voice. He'd be easy to evade. Lol.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I'm sorry boowe.

@Gambar is more xasiid than me looooooool I'm cracking up at her comments. :dead1:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You can call me a lot of things, but caato ain’t one of them.:russ:
Stomach flu has me you know whatting a lot but I will be back to 190 soon enough.:banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts