The Ashy Abdis won't like this one!

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Bro you do know some women work out and get in shape right?:russ:

Furthermore this girl wouldn’t even look bad with few extra pounds.

Trust me waryaa, I won't steer you wrong. She's modeling like that to trap a dumb nigga who is all happy that he found a baddie but as soon as she's cuffed, staying in shape ain't priorities anymore. Better to marry a naturally slim girl. Why bet on someone changing themselves?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Where you got this sheikh emoji from coz I don't see it on my emoji list lol
The admin gave me special priveliges because I'm a good contributor to the forum
gBThz0c.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Trust me waryaa, I won't steer you wrong. She's modeling like that to trap a dumb nigga who is all happy that he found a baddie but as soon as she's cuffed, staying in shape ain't priorities anymore. Better to marry a naturally slim girl. Why bet on someone changing themselves?
:gucciwhat:
Ma aniga baa shekadaas ila imaatey?:russ::deadmanny:

Find a natural slim one kulaha bro you kill me.

I feel like you’re trying to hook me up with your ex crush @sophisticate she’s natural slim qalanjo. :diddyass:

WALLAHI THESE CHICKS ARE DEMONIC
leave Islam, twerk , party , have fun If you call that fun but shut the f*ck up about Somalis Somalia and Islam.

DO YOU LIVE BABY BOO why must you prove that your so call progressive like most men would not even be looking at her in carnival in Trinidad
HAVE YOU SEEN TRINI WOMEN
INDIAN BLACK WHITE EAST ASIAN ALL LIVE ON THAT ISLAND AND SOMETIMES THEY ARE MIXED WITH ALL THAT SO MANY DIMES IN TRINIDAD EVEN IN TORONTO NYC so many baddies. For her to feel hype with elephant arms in Trinidad where she is a 2 is TRULY A HALIMO WHO IS LIVING IN LALA LAND THINKING HER SHIT DONT STINK if she was truly happy she would never talk about Somali men or Islam and would be living her life care free

WALLAHI THESE CHICKS ARE DEMONIC
leave Islam, twerk , party , have fun If you call that fun but shut the f*ck up about Somalis Somalia and Islam.

DO YOU LIVE BABY BOO why must you prove that your so call progressive like most men would not even be looking at her in carnival in Trinidad
HAVE YOU SEEN TRINI WOMEN
INDIAN BLACK WHITE EAST ASIAN ALL LIVE ON THAT ISLAND AND SOMETIMES THEY ARE MIXED WITH ALL THAT SO MANY DIMES IN TRINIDAD EVEN IN TORONTO NYC so many baddies. For her to feel hype with elephant arms in Trinidad where she is a 2 is TRULY A HALIMO WHO IS LIVING IN LALA LAND THINKING HER SHIT DONT STINK if she was truly happy she would never talk about Somali men or Islam and would be living her life care free
seem like she has a bigger issue with islam talking about hijabs and wanting to go clubbing
Yet her stance is against somali men and even her twitter handle is confrontational in that way
So i dont understand why she wouldnt attract people ready to fight and talk shit further confirming her bias

seem like she has a bigger issue with islam talking about hijabs and wanting to go clubbing
Yet her stance is against somali men and even her twitter handle is confrontational in that way
So i dont understand why she wouldnt attract people ready to fight and talk shit further confirming her bias
I don't get it if you hate Islam and somali men why talk about them lol never dated a halimo and if I do it will be a religious one but I'm glad it's been mixed white and latina in my dating record but Somali girls are moving like vindictive black american women who hate black american men

I don't get it if you hate Islam and somali men why talk about them lol never dated a halimo and if I do it will be a religious one but I'm glad it's been mixed white and latina in my dating record but Somali girls are moving like vindictive black american women who hate black american men
Thats her platfrom and we are here talking about it
Shes also attracting people who have her views about us and islam to puff her up

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:gucciwhat:
Ma aniga baa shekadaas ila imaatey?:russ::deadmanny:

Find a natural slim one kulaha bro you kill me.

I feel like you’re trying to hook me up with your ex crush @sophisticate she’s natural slim thick qalanjo. :diddyass:

:wow1: Never have I had flabby arms. I was always a medium build before this. Never suffered from shriveled calves, still don't. 10 lbs and you'll get self-induced whiplash. *twig snaps*

Trending