"The Ashy Abdi", a mysterious creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Im baffled you are a man. what kind of guy invades other guys luuq because they are "bored"?

Glad i shooed you away.
:susp:

But you never decline an invitation. :russ: And being a fob, you're an easy target for deception. I wouldn't be surprised if you had jinns and vampires all up in your PMs.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
But you never decline an invitation. :russ: And being a fob, you're an easy target for deception. I wouldn't be surprised if you had jinns and vampires all up in your PMs.
Walaahi i surprise myself everyday. Im selective tho. few months ago, this thing just slided in my dms after snubing my earlier sleazy posts about malab. so it was unlike me to entertain uninvited female in my dms. its usually me invading the females dms.

She said I look like Usher when i'm trapping in the rain.
giphy.gif

Walaahi i surprise myself everyday. Im selective tho. few months ago, this thing just slided in my dms after snubing my earlier sleazy posts about malab. so it was unlike me to entertain uninvited female in my dms. its usually me invading the females dms.
Did you mean this convo? I just called you a perv :russ:

convo.png

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Don't act like a big boy now and don't call it a luuq either because at the end of the day we're just two avatars communicating with each other :russ:
I aint a lil boy either, son.

"two avatars" wasnt the sentiment when you seeked a solution for your "boredom". accept this L and move on. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending