The ashari cult ahbash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a book in a malaysian book store and I bought it, and it has many contradictions. Straight to the point.

20180609_082608.jpg

20180609_082845.jpg

In the highlighted parts or incased parts I took contradicted What Allah mention about himself.

“Allah, it is He Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them in six days. Then He rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). You (mankind) have none, besides Him, as a Wali (protector or helper) or an intercessor. Will you not then remember (or receive admonition)?” [32:4]

“Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty), disposing the affair of all things.” [10:3]

Abu Hasan Al asharis mistakes that they believe
"Allah is without a place and created the throne which has a place" this literally saying Allah is nothing.

May allah protect us from this belief
If I may have made mistake it is from myself and shaytaan and what is correct from only from Allah.

Allah knows best.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I found a book in a malaysian book store and I bought it, and it has many contradictions. Straight to the point.

View attachment 47514
View attachment 47515

In the highlighted parts or incased parts I took contradicted What Allah mention about himself.

“Allah, it is He Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them in six days. Then He rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). You (mankind) have none, besides Him, as a Wali (protector or helper) or an intercessor. Will you not then remember (or receive admonition)?” [32:4]

“Surely, your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days and then rose over (istawa) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty), disposing the affair of all things.” [10:3]

Abu Hasan Al asharis mistakes that they believe
"Allah is without a place and created the throne which has a place" this literally saying Allah is nothing.

May allah protect us from this belief
If I may have made mistake it is from myself and shaytaan and what is correct from only from Allah.

Allah knows best.

Do you believe that Allah physically "rose" above the throne?
And do you believe that allah is in a fixed place?

Do you believe that Allah physically "rose" above the throne?
And do you believe that allah is in a fixed place?
Say Allah has pshyical form like such and such is gaalnimo because this is mujasima. Likening Allah to his creation, is kuffur.

[He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

Surah Shura ayah 11

The difference between Ashariah and Ahul Sunnah is we accept the ayah as how it is in terms of interpretation don't edit it like how they do it.

Ashariah have a whole different interpretation, using that mu3taziliah influence when it comes to the sifat of Allah.

Why is Allah telling us things we can’t confirm?

6 days? Are we supposed to be amazed and bow to his magnificence?

Say Allah has pshyical form like such and such is gaalnimo because this is mujasima. Likening Allah to his creation, is kuffur.

[He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

Surah Shura ayah 11

The difference between Ashariah and Ahul Sunnah is we accept the ayah as how it is in terms of interpretation don't edit it like how they do it.

Ashariah have a whole different interpretation, using that mu3taziliah influence when it comes to the sifat of Allah.
So basically you believe Allah LITERALLY has hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending