The Arab booty clappers. Come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I don't know who he is. But so many were angry and replying to this Twitter scholar, I don't consider him as a true scholar.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
So black Muslim lives don't matter? Talk about self hate.

P.s

I am not black but I believe black lives matter.
How you gonna call me a self hater, then say you are not Black. Come on you identify as Black waa caadi.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How you gonna call me a self hater, then say you are not Black. Come on you identify as Black waa caadi.
I don't identify as black. I am not black. I am African who happens to be American. But I also support black people, I think they've suffered the most. And it's sickening seeing this so called religious scholar basically saying their lives don't matter. As a true Muslim we should stand up for the oppressed no matter the skin color and religion.

He is not a scholar and he even claims he is not. He is a da'ee and a preacher. I agree with the essence of what he is saying. Muslim lives should always come first before the lives of the non-Muslims. This does not mean we cant sympathize with the oppressed and those who suffer injustice at the hands of oppressors.

He sounds like a troll and I hope he is. But the truth of the matter is even muslims(chiefly Arabs and Asians) see the black skin first before they know you are Muslim. The imbecile forgets that a good number of African Americans are Muslim. How does one choose to support them while ignoring the rest? Also did he forget that the prophet(PUBH) didn't attack Mecca to seize it, or defend Muslims but he attacked the Quraish to defend a non Muslim tribe that was attacked and bullied.

He sounds like a troll and I hope he is. But the truth of the matter is even muslims(chiefly Arabs and Asians) see the black skin first before they know you are Muslim. The imbecile forgets that a good number of African Americans are Muslim. How does one choose to support them while ignoring the rest? Also did he forget that the prophet(PUBH) didn't attack Mecca to seize it, or defend Muslims but he attacked the Quraish to defend a non Muslim tribe that was attacked and bullied.

These wahhabi's don't want people to see that part of history. It goes against their definition of al wala wal bara.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bal intaa Arab iyo al wala wal bara uu kaadino, let's try to get Somalis to stop hating each other over fairy tales

:dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He is not a scholar and he even claims he is not. He is a da'ee and a preacher. I agree with the essence of what he is saying. Muslim lives should always come first before the lives of the non-Muslims. This does not mean we cant sympathize with the oppressed and those who suffer injustice at the hands of oppressors.

Nigga what? :lebronwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts