The appalling behavior of those spoiled brats that are locked in their flats for 14 days

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Many of you have heard that Melbourne is facing a second wave and the govt putting those house commission flats on Wuhan level lockdown for 14 days. A controversial move that put many Melbourners to surprise.

I support this move and have problem with it because of the outbreak inside of those plague buildings.

What's shocking is the reaction and the disgusting behavior of these residents of those flats particularly those who happen to be somali spoiled brats that are complaining in the media, in front of 5 million Melbourners.

"I have been responding to calls from neighbours and people that are freaking about getting food and medicine. I am trying to calm down youths who are stressing out and having breakdowns," Mohamed told The Feed.

"It's absurd because as I'm staring out of my window right now, I'm staring at people calmly walking their dog, while I'm imprisoned in a building staring at a series of police trucks."
A police officer directed her where to park, as residents went into the building. Zainab says the officer later asked her what she was doing at the housing estate. She explained she was there to deliver a package of necessities to a family.

"He said: 'sorry, we're not having any more deliveries tonight'," she recalled.

The conversation began to get heated. Zainab saw Hadia just inside the building. "She was within eyeshot of me," she said.

Hadia remembers seeing Zainab last night with the package.

"And they travelled to the estate, and [the police] didn't even let them come. I was very furious," Haida told The Feed.

"So how come you can't even pick up something downstairs for us? That's wrong. Everybody's being treated like we're in prison."

The very same people that receive rental assistance and discounted utility bills covered by hard earning tax payers AND gets paid $1,100 COVID Jobseeker bonus fortnightly. They should be grateful.

I hope they treat my suburb the same way as they treated them and I would definitely have no problem if it goes Wuhan level.

Imagine you got told that you have to stay indoors for 14 days. Rent ceased, no work, no nothing. Straight to my room playing games, watching movies, masturbating all night and waking up 3pm. That's dream right there.

The audacity for them to complain. That shit is straight embarrassing. :snoop:

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Many of you have heard that Melbourne is facing a second wave and the govt put those house commission flats on Wuhan level lockdown for 14 days. A controversial move that put many Melbourners to surprise.

I support this move and have problem with it because of the outbreak inside of those plague buildings.

What's shocking is the reaction and the disgusting behavior of these residents of those flats particularly those who happen to be somali spoiled brats that are complaining in the media, in front of 5 million Melbourners.

The very same people that receive rental assistance and discounted utility bills covered by hard earning tax payers AND $1,100 COVID Jobseeker bonus fortnightly. They should be grateful.

I hope they treat my suburb the same way as they treated them and I would definitely have no problem if it goes Wuhan level.

Imagine you got told that you have to stay indoors for 14 days. Rent ceased, no work, no nothing. Straight in my room playing games, watching movies, masturbating all night and waking up 3pm. That's dream right there.

some people should not be allowed to live in the west if they are gonna behave like this

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Many of you have heard that Melbourne is facing a second wave and the govt put those house commission flats on Wuhan level lockdown for 14 days. A controversial move that put many Melbourners to surprise.

The very same people that receive rental assistance and discounted utility bills covered by hard earning tax payers AND gets paid $1,100 COVID Jobseeker bonus fortnightly for EACH family members over 18. They should be grateful.

Imagine you got told that you have to stay indoors for 14 days. Rent ceased, no work, no nothing. Straight in my room playing games, watching movies, masturbating all night and waking up 3pm. That's dream right there.

:what1:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
some people should not be allowed to live in the west if they are gonna behave like this
I can understand how they feel about it if they live in slums in the third world where they actually have to worry about their next meal but this?
Another tower resident, Omar, told the program pregnant mums had been begging other residents for milk.

“People are going to die of starvation,” he said.
Residents locked down in north Melbourne’s public housing towers say they are “starving” and have broken down on camera as they say they were only given four sausage rolls to survive on during a hard lockdown.

How do they even fast 30 days in Ramadan? They’re making it sound like they’re in Gulag.:snoop:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Spoiled halimo strikes again

Trust me, you wouldn't eat it!' Muslim housing commission resident trapped in Melbourne's misery towers complains the food she's given for free isn't halal

30511730-0-image-a-30_1594172536831.jpg

The flat lockdown is a blessing in disguise for the obese halimo because it’s her golden chance to cut down junk and go on a diet.

Trending