Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Is this how they trick poor Faaraxs.:mjcry:

Walaalayaal before u propose her, force her to wash off her face.:jcoleno:

U think she looks like Indian, but after washing she will look like daughter of Mugabe!

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Sxb there is nothing wrong with a woman trying to score a date. In fact I think they should forgo this step and walk outside naked. There is no shame in this.

she has blues eyes too.

6e1bea83edb605c5b3e211a07c7245f4.jpg

That guy looks horrible with and without the beard. I can show you a good example if you'd like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't get into a guy with facial hair because if this
They look like naked rats once they decide shave it off
I can't get into any girl that uses makeup it's basically deception... and they look like naked rats without it. Beards are natural they don't cause a drastic change in appearance.

Also since we're on the topic:
  • I don't like girls who poop
  • Who share their opinion when not asked
  • Who are not obedient.
  • Who have careers and earn more than me
  • Who looks down on me because i'm a NEET
Huh. Now that i'm thinking about it, I guess you girls aren't the only ones who find dog traits attractive in their S/O

Last edited:
Somali girls faces are a great canvas for makeup because they have small noses, medium/big lips, high cheekbones and they're mostly symmetrical. This means they can go from a 6 to an 8 with the right style.

But when you look closely you'll see they all look alike, there's not much difference between this and that xalimo. This means it's illogical to treat them as special or feel heartbreak over them. Just move on to the next one.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Is this how they trick poor Faaraxs.:mjcry:

Walaalayaal before u propose her, force her to wash off her face.:jcoleno:

U think she looks like Indian, but after washing she will look like daughter of Mugabe!
Indian? Jeez man Indians are not something to aspire to yaa Ayuhal Faarax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts