The AMISOM racket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Yeah I was thinking of your Ugandan master Museveni and wrote Uhuru on accident since I had just written Kenyatta . I'm sorry if I don't know your Bantu amisom masters well , they don't rule us like they rule you
Yeah cool anyways I was wondering when does your 19% jizya to Ethiopia start again

To be honest. MX are good looking Somalis but are generally short. Majerteens are the darkest Somalis ever wallahi. Their nickname is Madowteen for a reason. Absame, Warsangali, Jidwaaq and some Dhulbahante are fine but Madowteen, Lelkase and half of Dhulbahante are fucking Nilotic looking people fam
So what branch of Isaaq are you??

Yeah cool anyways I was wondering when does your 19% jizya to Ethiopia start again

they are raping your people and controlling the SFG, General Gebre chewed khat in Villa a for 26 years :siilaanyolaugh: I wouldn't talking Ethiopia controls the amisom colony AMISOMalia , AMI stands for African Masters In...Somalia, they control it along with Kenyatta and Museveni, while Arabs and turks rape your country of it's resources such as Turkey gaining control of 100% of Mogadishu airport and Mogadishu port. Don't talk to me neef :siilaanyosmile:

War dadkaan maxaa ka qaldan, I swear these Somalilanders go to is bringing up rape :mindblown:

Mogadishu stay forever triggering our brothers up north.

Highly likely you're a iidoor (or your reer hooyo have brainwashed you), you keep on saying "southern somalia", and think Galmudug is actually something.
Dhuusamareeb is a town. HG and MX regularly beef over there. ASWJ crazy sufis running around and in high government positions. Galmudug is Habar Gidir and ASWJ militias.

Galmudugs government is catching W's lately. Rapid development, rise of the Hobyo port, and HG Ceyr aka ASWJ forgoing violence and cooperating with the government. This region has immense potential if they play their cards right. They aren't "nothing". :manny:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
they are raping your people and controlling the SFG, General Gebre chewed khat in Villa a for 26 years :siilaanyolaugh: I wouldn't talking Ethiopia controls the amisom colony AMISOMalia , AMI stands for African Masters In...Somalia, they control it along with Kenyatta and Museveni, while Arabs and turks rape your country of it's resources such as Turkey gaining control of 100% of Mogadishu airport and Mogadishu port. Don't talk to me neef :siilaanyosmile:
Issaq kaftan iyo dhaqan ma yaqaano it’s like trying to banter with a Neanderthal that’s high of qaat
War dadkaan maxaa ka qaldan, I swear these Somalilanders go to is bringing up rape :mindblown:

Mogadishu stay forever triggering our brothers up north.
But they cry when 80s skeleton pics from SL get posted as revenge for their shit talkin go figure

Galmudugs government is catching W's lately. Rapid development, rise of the Hobyo port, and HG Ceyr aka ASWJ forgoing violence and cooperating with the government. This region has immense potential if they play their cards right. They aren't "nothing". :manny:
Nice to hear that. The only things I was hearing from there was beef. But this guy @AbdiMajad talks like a proper iidoor on here.

These filthy jebertii shoe cleaners and shoe thiefs cant stand to see a hawiye who doesn't hate on isaaq waryaada the beef is between Isaaq and you jeberti dogs stop bringing hawiye into this!!! :faysalwtf:

Exactly. Instead of you Isaaq running away from Somalia why don't you politically unite with us Hawiye so we can both subjugate these Jeberti shoe theif and cleaners?

Exactly. Instead of you Isaaq running away from Somalia why don't you politically unite with us Hawiye so we can both subjugate these Jeberti shoe theif and cleaners?
We had the chance to unite with you in 91 but you decided to take the power for yourself and lefts us with no choice but to do our own thing. We will subjugate these Jebertis soon us Isaaq already have them as our slaves in Sool and Sanaag once we get our international recognition this year we will eradicate these Majeerten dogs. Funniest thing is Jeberti dogs always mention the cowardly bombing of civillians Hargeisa in 1988 like thats a point thats Minus 1 abti unlikewe dont kill civillians we only massacre Filthy Faqash dogs. They seem to forget we Massacared the Faqash in Hargeisa and kicked them out of Somaliland we had them running all the way back to xamar. Even in 91 when the war finished all the daroods living in Sool and sanaag ran away and were scared to come back after the way we massacared them they always forget about. yeah unlike them we didn't massacare civillians we massacared there Faqash regime soldiers. Even when siad lost all hope and armed samaroon soldiers to take us down in Awdal we massacared them and till this day MJ rodents cry that we massacred innocent civillians in awdal when in reality all we did is massacare Filthy Faqash soldiers. So talk about 1988 all you like ill always remind you of the way we destroyed your Filthy Faqash soldiers overthrew you and Had your Abo siad running to Nigeria only to shit his guts out in immense pain in front of his San ku neefle Nigerian Transvestite wife what a Xaar weyne kkk I hope hes in Sam hariira right now Burning in pain.

These doofar ismail youth are just as despicable as their shoe thieving midget ancestor tarud.
This is how there tramp of a awowe spent his days nowonder they are all so braindead they inherited his retarded genes
1413731707577_wps_59_Khat_leaves_contain_the_a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts