The AMISOM racket

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
My reer abtis are landers and I have nothing but love for them. Yeah, we have minority clans like Shekhaal, Mursade and Marehan but overall we built Galmudug together and look how the capital looks like. :cool:

Dhuusamareeb planted all these trees, made roads, residential homes are on mansion level and basically it's like an advanced city but it's still under development.

Dhuusamareeb.jpg

Galmudug Hobyo port project in the future which would make us filthy rich. :cool:

upload_2018-2-3_23-21-6-png.37850

Galmudug army that protects Galmudug citizens without Amison/Habashi help unlike southern Somalia.

2-somali-armed-forces-1132x670.jpg

police-officers-from-puntland-and-galmudug-state-march-at-a-parade-KYET2G.jpg

Does ictiraaf allow u to lie?

It works like Shia Taqiyyah! Pretend to be sunni to trick them.
In ur case pretend to be koonfurian to trick them for the sake of ictiraaf.

Highly likely you're a iidoor (or your reer hooyo have brainwashed you), you keep on saying "southern somalia", and think Galmudug is actually something.
Dhuusamareeb is a town. HG and MX regularly beef over there. ASWJ crazy sufis running around and in high government positions. Galmudug is Habar Gidir and ASWJ militias.

Idoor means merchant which was a reference to Habar Awal traders that used to feed naked Cagdheers in the early modern period here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habr_Awal

My mother is actually Habar Yoonis from Ceerigaabo and for your information Galmudug is located in central Somalia which has nothing to do with southern Somalia. Also, Habar Gidir is united more than ever and unified along with Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jammah and now Galmudug has been developing at a rapid pace ever since.

Marehan only live on the Ethiopian and Galgaduud border and the town called Abudwak is shared between Habar Gidir, respectively. Plus, Marehan are part of Galamudug and have their own governmental officials in Galmudug along with other minorities like Shekhaal, Mursade and Surre (Dir).

Oh by the way, I am Ahlu Sunnah Wal jammah and we follow the real sect of Shafi'i and true antidote for Wahhabism (Al-Shabaab) which explains why they can never come across Galmudug borders or they shall be smoked. :4uzpnkt:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Idoor means merchant which was a reference to Habar Awal traders that used to feed naked Cagdheers in the early modern period here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habr_Awal

My mother is actually Habar Yoonis from Ceerigaabo and for your information Galmudug is located in central Somalia which has nothing to do with southern Somalia. Also, Habar Gidir is united more than ever and unified along with Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jammah and now Galmudug has been developing at a rapid pace ever since.

Marehan only live on the Ethiopian and Galgaduud border and the town called Abudwak is shared between Habar Gidir, respectively. Plus, Marehan are part of Galamudug and have their own governmental officials in Galmudug along with other minorities like Shekhaal, Mursade and Surre (Dir).

Oh by the way, I am Ahlu Sunnah Wal jammah and we follow the real sect of Shafi'i and true antidote for Wahhabism (Al-Shabaab) which explains why they can never come across Galmudug borders or they shall be smoked. :4uzpnkt:

Please stop. This is too much kkkkkk

U are 100% idoor:gucciwhat:

Does ictiraaf allow u to lie?

It works like Shia Taqiyyah! Pretend to be sunni to trick them.
In ur case pretend to be koonfurian to trick them for the sake of ictiraaf.

Listen, I support Somaliweyn. Look at my picture dumbass and I am truly against Somaliland secession. I just want them to support us with the Somaliweyn project and my mother who is Isaaq is also a Somaliweyn supporter but all I am asking you is stop badmouthing my reer abtis or you're going to get it.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Listen, I support Somaliweyn. Look at my picture dumbass and I am truly against Somaliland secession. I just want them to support us with the Somaliweyn project and my mother who is Isaaq is also a Somaliweyn supporter but all I am asking you is stop badmouthing my reer abtis or you're going to get it.
:deadrose:

Now suddently you support somaliweyn after u were busted

:deadrose:

Now suddently you support somaliweyn after u were busted

Read my old comments I never once supported Somaliland recognization abaha wass! I've always been the biggest Somaliweynist on this block. Look at my previous picture and this one. Stop making sh*t up you filthy Madowweyne! We sending you N*ggers back to southeast Africa to perserve the Somali identity. :trumpsmirk:

You'll find MX who view them as practically MJ.

To be honest. MX are good looking Somalis but are generally short. Majerteens are the darkest Somalis ever wallahi. Their nickname is Madowteen for a reason. Absame, Warsangali, Jidwaaq and some Dhulbahante are fine but Madowteen, Lelkase and half of Dhulbahante are fucking Nilotic looking people fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending