Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can you brief it up? I cant watch video from my word phone

Can you brief it up? I cant watch video from my word phone
Bezos' business model is shareholder supremacy. Basically, everything is justified as long as the share value is growing.

He reassures his shareholders that Amazon has invested, and will continue to invest aggressively to expand and leverage their customer base, brand, and infrastructure as they move to establish an enduring franchise. The revenue growth is the manifest of this very expansion.

Amazon dominates in e-commerce -- controlling roughly half of all online sales, and more than all of their competition combined. They control more than 90% of the market share in five different categories. And this from undercutting competitors with predatory pricing, through forcing itself into their business, to vertically integrating into strategic market across the business line.

Amazon is on track to gradually take over every aspect of e-commerce and to control and decide what we shop, and what is allowed to be sold.

You should take the time and watch it later.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bezos' business model is shareholder supremacy. Basically, everything is justified as long as the share value is growing.

He reassures his shareholders that Amazon has invested, and will continue to invest aggressively to expand and leverage their customer base, brand, and infrastructure as they move to establish an enduring franchise. The revenue growth is the manifest of this very expansion.

Amazon dominates in e-commerce -- controlling roughly half of all online sales, and more than all of their competition combined. They control more than 90% of the market share in five different categories. And this from undercutting competitors with predatory pricing, through forcing itself into their business, to vertically integrating into strategic market across the business line.

Amazon is on track to gradually take over every aspect of e-commerce and to control and decide what we shop, and what is allowed to be sold.

I have no problem with Amazon. The customer is a winner. Just days ago i ordered lots of stuff in amazon, the delivery fee would have been 21 $ and i joined their prime one week free to save on delivery fee and then cancelled the prime days later.

PS i cancelled my prime because i watched nearly ALL period drama movies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Do you know why Jeff Bezos chose books as the first thing? That was the best way to get metadata on people. It was the best way to get an aggregate understanding of them. The guy is brilliant at what he does.

It's insidious, it's evil, it's genius. He pretty much creates a profile of semi-consenting customers. No wonder those Amazon recommendations are on point. Thank God, I rarely impulse buy.:wowsweat:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's insidious, it's evil, it's genius. He pretty much creates a profile of semi-consenting customers. No wonder those Amazon recommendations are on point. Thank God, I rarely impulse buy.:wowsweat:

U dont need to impulse buy on amazon. We all know what u r. U thai boyz lover,.
giphy.gif

clear.png

Last edited:
The company is too big to fail, so it's here to stay for a very long time.

I've never used Amazon in my life.

Tukraq

VIP

How is this a problem?

How is this a problem?
It's a matter of perspective. Amazon makes it harder for smaller companies to compete in most sectors. If that isn't a problem, then I don't know.

I don't care at all, Bezos played his cards right. Somebody else was going to do it sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending