The African continent will double her population by 2050. Nigeria will have more people than the U.S. (the West is anti traditional family)

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
This comes as very racist.

Nigerians are super smart.

Shows your level of gullibility if you really think humans are capable of making hospitable planets and places that Allah made uninhabitable. I wouldn't be surprised if you also believe the "highly intelligent" Cadaans & East Asians can make Jahanama cool.
Well they obviously aren’t otherwise Nigeria wouldn’t be such a shithole. Immigrants are the cream of the crop and not the average person

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
This comes as very racist.

Nigerians are super smart.

Shows your level of gullibility if you really think humans are capable of making hospitable planets and places that Allah made uninhabitable. I wouldn't be surprised if you also believe the "highly intelligent" Cadaans & East Asians can make Jahanama cool.

I honestly don't know either way as to how intelligent they are, wallahi I have no idea either way.....

but what I do know is they are brave people! I used to work in security with Nigerians and they are very brave people.

NidarNidar

Punisher
The issue is fertility, much of western men have low sperm count, shit get uncle in his 50's and he'll have a higher sperm count then western man in his early 20's.

World

VIP
We will reach AGI and ASI long before Europe’s fertility rates become a problem. By then we’ll probably have killer robots and have no need for soldiers.

Even if you have the most money, having an excessively large population will make you impoverished, so I really don't want that to happen.

The issue is fertility, much of western men have low sperm count, shit get uncle in his 50's and he'll have a higher sperm count then western man in his early 20's.
You can still have children despite a low sperm count
The real issue is with western people themselves, half of them genuinely despise children like all the crazies in r/childfree, the other half are too busy with education/work or fooling around with the opposite sex to actually take responsibility and start their own family. They'd rather priorize lifestyle and personal freedom, africans on the other hand are poor af and think of children as future investment (baby becomes doctah etc) so their women pump 11 children kids per family

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You can still have children despite a low sperm count
The real issue is with western people themselves, half of them genuinely despise children like all the crazies in r/childfree, the other half are too busy with education/work or fooling around with the opposite sex to actually take responsibility and start their own family. They'd rather priorize lifestyle and personal freedom, africans on the other hand are poor af and think of children as future investment (baby becomes doctah etc) so their women pump 11 children kids per family
Africa doesn't have pensions or any of that stuff. When you are old you need someone to take care of you. Having Kids is an investment but also a pension at the same time. Pump out 11 kids and if one of them makes it big as a doctor or something, they can support the whole family with that money since cost of living is good in Africa if you manage to get a good job. Africans/Somali think of children as a blessing from God. The more you have the more blessings you will get.
Having such an emphasis of reproduction is a sign of a healthy society, it may not be a rich one but it at least has a future unlike those east asians and Europeans that will suffer in decay for decades due to their anti child mindset.

Trending