The African continent will double her population by 2050. Nigeria will have more people than the U.S. (the West is anti traditional family)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I call it first! The West will reverse this anti-family behavior due to clear threat to national threat.

Russia is special case. Too many of her people are dying due to alcoholism.
The Russian gov is now paying mom a huge chunk of money if she has 8 kids. They even given her a national honor.

Scandinavian countries will definitely have change of policy in the next decade because their women ain’t having kids. They are now relying of Somali, Afghani, Irani, Turks, Kurds and North Africans to uplhold their population.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Already started with all the anti abortian laws. Also a lot of tax cuts and rebates for kids people with big families made insane money during Covid

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Africa with 2.5 billion scary glad America so far away from Asia and Africa to many people and problems feel bad for Europe will be swarmed

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
We are headed to the 1950s the time of no women's reproduction rights with dead mothers and babies :tacky:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The glorious Cushitic race will grow to 500 million by 2050 mashallah.
:Cry:

80 million Somalis In Somaliweyn by 2050 :banderas:

Our race will expand

GemState

36/21
VIP
It's so over for humanity. I'm not joking, a 500m Nigeria and 300m Congo while East Asia shrinks is literally Yawm al Qiyamah.

Any talk of space, AI, biotech, terraforming planets will be drowned out by people who eat pygmies and inject chicken stock in their ass to enlarge it. :bell:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
You sound like a concerned cadaan fearing replacement 😂
Lol I think the right brainwashed me. They got me wanting to gatekeep good life in the west
Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

Hamzza

VIP
It's so over for humanity. I'm not joking, a 500m Nigeria and 300m Congo while East Asia shrinks is literally Yawm al Qiyamah.

Any talk of space, AI, biotech, terraforming planets will be drowned out by people who eat pygmies and inject chicken stock in their ass to enlarge it. :bell:

This comes as very racist.

Nigerians are super smart.

Shows your level of gullibility if you really think humans are capable of making hospitable planets and places that Allah made uninhabitable. I wouldn't be surprised if you also believe the "highly intelligent" Cadaans & East Asians can make Jahanama cool.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Most feel the same, just not bold enough to say it out loud 😅

My motto is; dhul ma guure, dad baa guura. Let the demographic and migration war begin 🤣
Bro somalia population growth scares me. The land already turning into dessert imagine double tripple the people burning trees for cooking and grazing livestocks. Will be mass starvation, war and huge damage to land. I’m keeping it real my future bloodline won’t carry burden they better get it together. We not living poor and In hood to subsidize for them

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Bro somalia population growth scares me. The land already turning into dessert imagine double tripple the people burning trees for cooking and grazing livestocks. Will be mass starvation, war and huge damage to land. I’m keeping it real my future bloodline won’t carry burden they better get it together. We not living poor and In hood to subsidize for them
Africa is one big powder keg.
War is coming to Africa this century. Previously Africa has been a very quite place due to it's low population for it's large land. But there is huge competition now and war is the only thing I see happening.
Whether it be the huge tensions in West Africa, the economic crisis and race tensions in South Africa or the wave of ethno nationalism and supremacy ideology in Horn Africa +Sudan.
Somalis can either get their clan bs in order and succeed in this future war or stay divided and be conquered and assimilated by those that are United.

Somalis have had zero threat from the south and the Habasha emperors have always been scared of launching a full scale invasion of Somaliweyn. The horns history was just somali jihads into orthodox Highlands.

We aren't used to outside pressure. Somalis have a very isolationist view on the world and spend most their time warring with other Somali clans. That is no longer possible due to the new threats around us now. Somalis have to now deal with other africans who have the same technology as us. During the 1500s somalis fought with guns and canons in empires whilst Bantu in the south had animal skin. So we never even thought about them, however now they too have guns and bombs and the Habash are no longer afraid of a full scale war against us.

Somali need to adapt and think about the rest of the world for once. Instead of war with other clans we should be focusing on the war with other nations.

Tbh, I do worry about our people too. If we at least had a gov’t, things would’ve looked different today. But right now, we’re at the early stages of state building and it’s going slower than the growth of our population.

Now that I think about it, we barely have a functioning economy. Most of the money comes from abroad though remittance or international aid, both are decareases over time.

The trend in Somalia is pointing towards mass urbanization. With urbanization comes a drop in fertility. A lot of barren land and the little green land we will disappear in short time along with the rivers. The fight over scarce resources will worsen over time, inside the country and with our neighbors. The sooner we diversity and focus on self-reliance through different avenues, the better for our people.

Hamzza

VIP
Would you rather live in a country full of Congolese/Nigerians or Dutch/Japanese?
I would live wherever Qadr puts me Alhamdulilah and I wouldn't charge a whole nation of 100 million on the actions of a few.

Why do you think Cadaans and South Asians are smarter when they are self-destroying? Do you think some hidden power out there is forcing them to collapse? What is the purpose of being smart if it cannot help you win the ultimate race which is "survival"?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No way you guys are thinking these africans will be able to settle in the millions in Europe, Asia or America.

Africas fertility is falling and what will likely happen is wealthy countries having Gulf Arab countries worker permits. Africans will be used as a workforce of the world but not allowed to settle due to the rising far-right globally.

What would likely happen, is wars throughout Africa but I don’t see that happening. Especially in low fertile Southern Africa. Its the west, sahel and the Horn & East Africa where wars could potentially happen.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I call it first! The West will reverse this anti-family behavior due to clear threat to national threat.

Russia is special case. Too many of her people are dying due to alcoholism.
The Russian gov is now paying mom a huge chunk of money if she has 8 kids. They even given her a national honor.

Scandinavian countries will definitely have change of policy in the next decade because their women ain’t having kids. They are now relying of Somali, Afghani, Irani, Turks, Kurds and North Africans to uplhold their population.

If Putin reversed Politics- and becomes economic centric- they will score big time! Russians are very brainy if given education! Also they are good laborors too- manly labor which is none exitent in White genes.

As to Nigerians population. Useless. I can't stand africans growing poor population