The African continent is very slowly peeling apart. Scientists say a new ocean is being born.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
A boat ride across. Imagine Camels crossing by the boatload back into Somalia market or find temporary grass-feed and then return again when it rains on the other side of the Somali coast? That new sea will belong to Somalia only. Sucks to be a non-somali in the Horn saxib. LOL.
:ahh::banderas:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
A boat ride across. Imagine Camels crossing by the boatload back into Somalia market or find temporary grass-feed/pasture, and then return again when it rains on the other side of the Somali coast? That new sea will belong to Somalia only. Sucks to be a non-somali in the Horn saxib. LOL.
Somalis won't exist by then.

:hillarybiz:

@Garen, Garens are the original Somali tribe who established the Ajuran Kingdom that ruled large parts of Somalia and dominated the Indian ocean trade for centuries. They were originally from Ethiopia before they migrated following the two rivers downstream into somalia till they established the 350-400 year Old kingdom known for many things including the defeat of Christopher Columbus's cousin who invaded and sacked Barawe city before he was soundly defeated by the somalis.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Come to think of it, some good portions of somali inhabited lands will be left behind. Which means we have to conduct sea warfare to keep others in check from taking over those left behind :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
britania 2.0 :denzelnigga:
they shall become our overseas territories then
All traditional Somali lands will come with us in fact parts of Oromia and other non Somali regions in Kenya Tanzania Mozambique will come with us
20200717_182344.jpg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
@Garen, Garens are the original Somali tribe who established the Ajuran Kingdom that ruled large parts of Somalia and dominated the Indian ocean trade for centuries. They were originally from Ethiopia before they migrated following the two rivers downstream into somalia till they established the 350-400 year Old kingdom known for many things including the defeat of Christopher Columbus's cousin who invaded and sacked Barawe city before he was soundly defeated by the somalis.
:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

Somalis won't exist by then.

:hillarybiz:

Why do you say that? Names of nations and ethnic groups change but their bloodline would continue unless they are decimated by natural causes or by some other man made clamities. The other potential danger is to let other massive ethnic groups settle in Somalia and slowly replace the population by marrying into them often untill no trace or little trace of somali natives are left.

Names of Our forebears or the proto-somalis had were Automoli and Berber. These people spoke somali, a language that predates Hebrew and Arabic.

Humans will be extinct by then due to climate change.

Or the day of judgement will come sooner than all of these geological forecasts. With that said, there is no limit to human imagination and we are entertaining ourselves with the what-ifs.

The universe may not exist for that long into the future. Only the maker of it knows when he set the time for recreation and re-invention.

Or the day of judgement will come sooner than all of these geological forecasts. With that said, there is no limit to human imagination and we are entertaining ourselves with the what-ifs.

The universe may not exist that long. Only the maker of it knows when he set the time for recreation and re-invention.
your religious brain keeps you in bondage.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This will take centuries and centuries for it to happen lol

your religious brain keeps you in bondage.

Btw, if you can elaborate on your statement and demonstrate how one's Islamic beliefs keep their brain in bondage would be better.

Agreeing to Islamic principles beneficial to me as a person is not bad you must agree as a rational person yourself(I hope). Principles and common sense information provided through Islam at that. The onus of proof is on you and to show what is wrong.

Hate to spoil the fun, but u lot realize that likely none of these modern groups will be in existence when this is finally completed right?

What my mother decided to name me at birth has nothing to do with what I believe in.

Correct. I pointed out the inescapable observation one makes in the contrast/contradiction between your name and your expressed views.

If Abdullahi is your real name, remember it carries what your mother hoped you would become and out of her love a name was given. That doesn't mean you can not struggle with faith. It is normal to go through a process of denial for some. Educating yourself about the faith with an open mind is the best approach instead of willful ignorance about it then pretend you have covered all you needed to know. That is the worst state of being for a born muslim.

Believers and non-believers ought to exercise their free will and decide for themselves on knowledge. That is the way of the human race.

Last edited:

Trending