The Absolute Degeneracy

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Thanks to the rise of the internet, women are treated like ejaculation material. These feminists and ‘human rights’ fighters aren’t doing their part on banning social media with nude women, ography, and any other form of the disparagement women.

Instead, they complain about shaving products.

ography should be banned everywhere.

In fact, ography forms the same type of addiction pathways in the brain as heroin.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Hence you support the open display of ography and sexual material on the internet.

It should be banned

Youre not answering my question, be honest, why do you care?
It can be avoided if you stop using social medias.
Why cant you take that responsibility instead of looking outwards,
blaming something that you have 0 control over.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Youre not answering my question, be honest, why do you care?
It can be avoided if you stop using social medias.
Why cant you take that responsibility instead of looking outwards,
blaming something that you have 0 control over.
I do it for the safe guarding of the youth and give a question to these ‘feminists’. I have no addiction problem with social media and sexual themes, I just hate its power and corruption over normal people.

There are dear people that I know of who have fell victim to this cancer. Its effects on the brain are similar to that of drugs and ruins your livelihood, yet no-one speaks about it

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I do it for the safe guarding of the youth and give a question to these ‘feminists’. I have no addiction problem with social media and sexual themes, I just hate its power and corruption over normal people.

There are dear people that I know of who have fell victim to this cancer. Its effects on the brain are similar to that of drugs and ruins your livelihood, yet no-one speaks about it

The "youth" isnt your responsibility unless its your own children.
Whats with these faraxs and their hunger for control and power? :drakewtf:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Is it a bad thing to wanting young people to do better?

Wanting to help people is no hunger or control over people, you idiot it's called being empathetic.

This nigga talking about empathy. :russ:

You where the loudest one denying marital rape yet you utter the word empathy :mjlol:

source.gif

Exodus

Alienist
But where else can I get my daily dose of interracial BBW Midget foot femdom POV extravaganza, if not ography?

Acces to is fairly new, so people are not really realising its effect.
And i agree is bad for the brain especially the developing brain.