2nq5m4l.jpg

Where Jubba meets the Indian ocean

Shabelle (Somalia);
2015418635649744632897873river.jpg

1320.jpg

Jowhar
40128191.jpg

shabelle-river.jpg

The two rivers of Somalia, Ethiopia is where the rivers sources come from. If we wish to secure our water, we have to capture Bale Mountain.

I went on a hike in Las Anod a few years ago. There was a cliff and people were playing soccer behind us. We descended the valley and there were a bunch of stones at the depth. I think it might've been a river. Also on the other side there was a hill/mountain that was about 700 meters which we climbed. Do you know about it?

(Keep in mind the place we descended was straight down, we didn't walk. There was a carved pathway we climbed down.)

We should find a way to get our regions backs, it is the only way to control the flow of water and avoid drought because the raw-meat-eaters thought it could be fun :bell:

Let's be honest, Somalis wouldn't know what to do with all that natural resource. We have the largest coastline in mainland Africa and we have people starving.:kodaksmiley:

Jubbarivermap.png

Jubba river (Somalia); dangerous animals roam in the waters
283348684.jpg

220px-Juba_river_downstream_Jamaame.jpg
- Near Jamaame

Town of Luuq
ChZM8FuUoAAjUj1.jpg

CPMd7cAWwAAvUPe.jpg

2nq5m4l.jpg

Where Jubba meets the Indian ocean

Shabelle (Somalia);
2015418635649744632897873river.jpg

1320.jpg

Jowhar
40128191.jpg

shabelle-river.jpg

The two rivers of Somalia, Ethiopia is where the rivers sources come from. If we wish to secure our water, we have to capture Bale Mountain.

Beautiful. :banderas:

Let's be honest, Somalis wouln't know what to do with all that natural resource. We have the largest coastline in mainland Africa and we have people starving.:kodaksmiley:

The only kind of Somalia that would be capable of taking those regions back would be a functioning one

We are starving for a host of different reasons but mainly ignorance and a good deal of laziness :damedamn:

However, as water becomes the new oil it should be prioritized :manny:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I went on a hike in Las Anod a few years ago. There was a cliff and people were playing soccer behind us. We descended the valley and there were a bunch of stones at the depth. I think it might've been a river. Also on the other side there was a hill/mountain that was about 700 meters which we climbed. Do you know about it?

(Keep in mind the place we descended was straight down, we didn't walk. There was a carved pathway we climbed down.)

I think the place you're talking about is durdurka Laascaanood or maybe Toga Waqderi. I used to go there to swim after the rainy season.

Beautiful place even when there are no more water and green.

Status
Not open for further replies.