the 2 men who raped, strangled to death, then ran car over 14 y/o girl have been sentenced to death

Of course the family deserve to want to have the blood of these scumbags, imagine someone done that to your daughter or sister ?

I would personally hunt down the perpetrators and kill them with my own hands.
Yes of course but there is no need for writing such gratituously violent things like harvesting organs and using dogs. Also, if that boy is under 14 (which he looks like), he really doesn't deserve to die.

The young boy did not rape her but he did participate in her murder. Was he coerced or in fear for his own life? I'm conflicted on how young he looks.

Xaruun

VIP
They deserve to be drugged (keeps them alive during the torture) and tortured to death. Flay their skin, amputate their limbs, open up their torso and pull out part of their intestines then toss them in an acid bath. It’s what they deserve

The young boy did not rape her but he did participate in her murder. Was he coerced or in fear for his own life? I'm conflicted on how young he looks.

If he's able to commit murder then he needs the capital punishment. How are you sympathising with the murderer over the victim?

Can't u see the other one is a child????? He doesn't even know what is going on before him

Inaa lilaaah waa inaa ileehi rajiuuun

Very sad walaahi
That poor girl was raped, run over, and strangled and all you can think about is that we have mercy on the perpetrators? Imagine how that poor girl's family is feeling, newborn children, cry when they see something disturbing but you are excusing this teenager who brutally took part in the manslaughter of this little girl and was an accessory to her brutal rape. Your empathy is in the wrong place, that girl had a future and for taking hers away he deserves to have his taken away too.

Yes of course but there is no need for writing such gratituously violent things like harvesting organs and using dogs. Also, if that boy is under 14 (which he looks like), he really doesn't deserve to die.

Saqaan its a good thing you had no role in determining the fate of that evil murderer you seek to defend.

If he's able to commit murder then he needs the capital punishment. How are you sympathising with the murderer over the victim?
AUN to the young girl of course but did you guys watch the video? Even the title of this topic isnt correct. The young kid did not rape her. It's a valid question, who's to say he wasnt coerced by this grown man in fear for his own life to cover his crime?

AUN to the young girl of course but did you guys watch the video? Even the title of this topic isnt correct. The young kid did not rape her. It's a valid question, who's to say he wasnt coerced by this grown man in fear for his own life to cover his crime?

Their is nothing to suggest that happened. He played a role in her murder and should be punished for it.

Trending

Latest posts