The 1967 "Arusha Accord" agreement between Somalia and Kenya.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I've always heard former PM and 1st President of Somaliland, Mohamed Ibrahim Egal sold out the NFD to Kenya. This video also makes that claim. I've also heard that it was one of the underlining reasons for the Kacaan. And how the Somali military establishment felt betrayed (not just Siad Barre FYI). So for the record. I wanna hear your thoughts on this.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It was a memorandum of understanding for an immediate ceasefire of the Shifta Wars when Kenya signed a defense pact with Ethiopia in 1965. It wasn't explicit about the NFD status but it seems like the right decision, Somalia was a young country that needed strong allies before reclaiming Somaliwayn.

Adaawe

It was a memorandum of understanding for an immediate ceasefire of the Shifta Wars when Kenya signed a defense pact with Ethiopia in 1965. It wasn't explicit about the NFD status but it seems like the right decision, Somalia was a young country that needed strong allies before reclaiming Somaliwayn.

Why would you sign a MOU when your enemies signed a mutual defense pact? Makes no sense in my view. I agree with the military on this one.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why would you sign a MOU when your enemies signed a mutual defense pact? Makes no sense in my view. I agree with the military on this one.

The Army could only mobilise 5K at best, Ethiopia 30K. You can't face two countries who had US and UK support respectively and at the same time. The MOU was to give breathing space.

Adaawe

The Army could only mobilise 5K at best, Ethiopia 30K. You can't face two countries who had US and UK support respectively and at the same time. The MOU was to give breathing space.

Makes sense. I'm find reading material. This is fascinating history tbh.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Today NFD should thank the somalian gov and Egal for making this decision. NFD isn’t mixed up in somalia’s problems and because its 1/4 of kenya they have political power and a little dignity

I've always heard former PM and 1st President of Somaliland, Mohamed Ibrahim Egal sold out the NFD to Kenya. This video also makes that claim. I've also heard that it was one of the underlining reasons for the Kacaan. And how the Somali military establishment felt betrayed (not just Siad Barre FYI). So for the record. I wanna hear your thoughts on this.

Mofo acknowledge me too.

I exposed this long time.
But stop pretending Kacanka stopped anything infact the Kacanka forfeited a much bigger land the Ogaden after 20 something years.The kacanka lost the credibility in the eyes of Somalis.

Then we have the Somali sea saga.

I have learnt my lesson hard.That it is not Kenya or Ethiopia that is the enemy but people who have been sitting on Villa Somalia.

Adaawe

Mofo acknowledge me too.

I exposed this long time.
But stop pretending Kacanka stopped anything infact the Kacanka forfeited a much bigger land the Ogaden after 20 something years.The kacanka lost the credibility in the eyes of Somalis.

Then we have the Somali sea saga.

I have learnt my lesson hard.That it is not Kenya or Ethiopia that is the enemy but people who have been sitting on Villa Somalia.

Drop knowledge sxb. Cut the calacaal. Keep the bias out too.

Bro cuqdad baa kuu dhishay
Calcaal. Bro breath
Now I have cuqdad because I have exposed your qabil.

This is not cuqdad this is real news not fake news you want to peddle here.

How many user accounts do you have on somnet?
The guy that started this thread wanted to use something to karbash Isaaq.
Well I will not allow him to because he is trying to proclaim Egal as evil while Kacanka was a bigger evil.

What I did is analysis Somalis the sick man of Horn of Africa and try to see why we are sick only to find out that the area of infection is Villa Somalia.
So as long as Villa Somalia is occupied by two faced hypocrites.
Then Somalia and Somaliweyn in General will never recuperate.It will a vicious cycle.

Adaawe

Now I have cuqdad because I have exposed your qabil.

This is not cuqdad this is real news not fake news you want to peddle here.

How many user accounts do you have on somnet?
The guy that started this thread wanted to use something to karbash Isaaq.
Well I will not allow him to because he is trying to proclaim Egal as evil while Kacanka was a bigger evil.

What I did is analysis Somalis the sick man of Horn of Africa and try to see why we are sick only to find out that the area of infection is Villa Somalia.
So as long as Villa Somalia is occupied by two faced hypocrites.
Then Somalia and Somaliweyn in General will never recuperate.It will a vicious cycle.

:mjlol:

Nutso bro. You notice it too?

:mjlol:
Seems like only beesha Hyena notice my cuqdad? Really?

You turn a blind eye on Kacanka giving out The Ogaden region for free to Ethiopia.
You turn a blind eye on Kacanka masscring Egals people in Hargeisa and Somalia in general.
You turn a blind eye on Kacanka turning a blind eye on Garissa laguub,Wagalla?

So what storyline do you want to sell that Egal the founder of SL was evil?That Isaaq successionists are devils.

So tell us the moral story of your narrative.

Adaawe

Seems like only beesha Hyena notice my cuqdad? Really?

You turn a blind eye on Kacanka giving out The Ogaden region for free to Ethiopia.
You turn a blind eye on Kacanka masscring Egals people in Hargeisa and Somalia in general.
You turn a blind eye on Kacanka turning a blind eye on Garissa laguub,Wagalla?

So what storyline do you want to sell that Egal the founder of SL was evil?That Isaaq successionists are devils.

So tell us the moral story of your narrative.

If you read the OP. I said the video made the claim not me. As I said I'll do my reading on it. Not everything is fkd kid. I'm also open to hearing different perspectives. Relax.

If you read the OP. I said the video made the claim not me. As I said I'll do my reading on it. Not everything is fkd kid. I'm also open to hearing different perspectives. Relax.
So why did you post this story I want to know your objective?

Because you have been on a broken record supporting kacanka and Farmajo.So you are not an innocent guy just posting a break through research.You had a motive behind a subliminal message you wanted to impart.

Adaawe

So why did you post this story I want to know your objective?

Because you have been on a broken record supporting kacanka and Farmajo.So you are not an innocent guy just posting a break through research.You had a motive behind a subliminal message you wanted to impart.

To learn more. Unlike you I'm open to new information. I don't let my cuqdad drive my thinking.

To learn more. Unlike you I'm open to new information. I don't let my cuqdad drive my thinking.

Naah you are not open it's all about the isku dir kind of mentality but it backfired saxib.

Had I not known this information about Cigaal fishing out NFD to Kenya.I would have gone nuts on Isaaq and Successionist.
But I have known this info and therougg this I have learnt not to be exploited by another somali hating on another somali.

You didnt have ikhlas on this issue all you wanted to preach is only clan is genuine and claim look Isaaq sold your land bla bla.

I also know the Kacanka used Ogaden like Adan Gabyow from NFD to massacre Isaaq.

So my arguement is I want the same peace you have with HG.Extended to Isaaq.

Adaawe

Naah you are not open it's all about the isku dir kind of mentality but it backfired saxib.

Had I not known this information about Cigaal fishing out NFD to Kenya.I would have gone nuts on Isaaq and Successionist.
But I have known this info and therougg this I have learnt not to be exploited by another somali hating on another somali.

You didnt have ikhlas on this issue all you wanted to preach is only clan is genuine and claim look Isaaq sold your land bla bla.

I also know the Kacanka used Ogaden like Adan Gabyow from NFD to massacre Isaaq.

So my arguement is I want the same peace you have with HG.Extended to Isaaq.

And to give more context, Somalia fought a border war with Ethiopia in 64 that it barely won. A war that was instigated by Ethiopia attempting to stop nomads crossing into Galbeed to feed their live stock (which was the backbone of the economy). Kenya didn't have the ability to enforce its border with Somalia let alone stop nomads. Focusing on Galbeed and making Somalia as a nation state wealthier was paramount. They even tried shifting to an agriculturally dominant economy in case Ethiopia gained the capabilites to stop nomads from crossing over and made pastoralism an unprofitable occupation. It was all about time because Somali nationalism is dead when the ethno state itself is poor and broken (aka modern day:mjkkk:).

Trending