The 16 Supreme Council Members Of Al Shabaab

Great YouTube channel on information on this religious mafia gang. Former AS member Abu Ayaan talks about how AS have sex slaves and is a criminal religious enterprise with prisons, intelligence agency, foreign agencies helping them and some AS leader who work for intelligence agencies. Ironically @bidenkulaha clan dominates AS.
1698204924191.png
1698204947956.png

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What I've learnt from this is that Al shabaabs top leadership consists of

1) 10 Hawiyes
2) 2 Dirs
3) 2 Daaroods
4) 1 Raxanweyn

This clearly shows that beesha raxanweyn holds little leadership positions within the AS organisation. So this begs me to ask the question why we always get the blame for AS when the upper leadership positions are dominated by non Raxanweyn clans.

People are quick to say AS is Raxanweyn when in reality Raxanweyns that are AS are nothing but footsoldiers used and discarded by the leaders of AS. We barely hold any leadership positions and have no say in the organisation or how it's run.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

1) 10 Hawiyes
2) 2 Dirs
3) 2 Daaroods
4) 1 Raxanweyn

This clearly shows that beesha raxanweyn holds little leadership positions within the AS organisation. So this begs me to ask the question why we always get the blame for AS when the upper leadership positions are dominated by non Raxanweyn clans.

People are quick to say AS is Raxanweyn when in reality Raxanweyns that are AS are nothing but footsoldiers used and discarded by the leaders of AS. We barely hold any leadership positions and have no say in the organisation or how it's run.
Due foot soldiers doing the dirty work

1) 10 Hawiyes
2) 2 Dirs
3) 2 Daaroods
4) 1 Raxanweyn

Darood is only ONE, the other guy is just a vice otherwise increase the number to 20. I think D&M is also 1.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Shabab is purely a get rich cash cow project, they don't spend a cent locally besides foot soldiers on $50, bit more for middle men($200). They accumulated $300 million a year from local/foreign zaka sources. $300 mill x 14 years since they came your talking $15 billion. LOL.

They are silent big shareholders in real-estate projects in hamar and even in Nairobi. Arab zaka only comes in due to wanting Somalia unstable so oil exploration don't happen. 2 dulis isku dan ah(HG cash cow objective meets arab anarchy for somalia vision).

Shabab was founded in 2009 as it broke off from ICU by 'cayrow' an CAYR to fight against 'Harti abgaal president at the time' Sharif. Carrying on the vision of rejecting all presidents whether 'yey' or sharif or even themselves as they rejected 'ina salad'. They don't want a govt period either run by them or anyone else, the 'haram' is just to GOOOD.

When this crap wraps up if it does, watch them create another instability cash cow project(the haram is too good). Now their playing behind the scenes using HSM to ensure 'dawlad inaysan dhalan thru khilaaf' with regions(the haram is too good).

@The Midlands thinks these ppl are COOL all of a sudden kkkkk due to his abgaal madness. What baffles me is my ppl in PL putting up with this shit loo jeedo and not saying goodbye to this failed project and providing intel to the UN why somalia is unsalvgable due to some haram ku naax clan with short sighted interests not knowing the side effects this will create on the whole nation being swallowed up by ethiopia-kenya when they argue in the UN to vote Somalia out of the member nations due to not fulfilling its duties.

Last edited:

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Shabab is purely a get rich cash cow project, they don't spend a cent locally besides foot soldiers on $50, bit more for middle men($200). They accumulated $300 million a year from local/foreign zaka sources. $300 mill x 14 years since they came your talking $15 billion. LOL.

They are silent big shareholders in real-estate projects in hamar and even in Nairobi. Arab zaka only comes in due to wanting Somalia unstable so oil exploration don't happen. 2 dulis isku dan ah(HG cash cow objective meets arab anarchy for somalia vision).

Shabab was founded in 2009 as it broke off from ICU by 'cayrow' an CAYR to fight against 'Harti abgaal president at the time' Sharif. Carrying on the vision of rejecting all presidents whether 'yey' or sharif or even themselves as they rejected 'ina salad'. They don't want a govt period either run by them or anyone else, the 'haram' is just to GOOOD.

When this crap wraps up if it does, watch them create another instability cash cow project(the haram is too good). Now their playing behind the scenes using HSM to ensure 'dawlad inaysan dhalan thru khilaaf' with regions(the haram is too good).

@The Midlands thinks these ppl are COOL all of a sudden kkkkk due to his abgaal madness. What baffles me is my ppl in PL putting up with this shit loo jeedo and not saying goodbye to this failed project and providing intel to the UN why somalia is unsalvgable due to some haram ku naax clan with short sighted interests not knowing the side effects this will create on the whole nation being swallowed up by ethiopia-kenya when they argue in the UN to vote Somalia out of the member nations due to not fulfilling its duties.
any more information and sources on how they accumulate money, they literally threaten any shop owner or business owner that does no pay them monthly or they blow up the place, also even the locals and Baadiyo people. They are filth and their blood is halal to spill, they terrorise the innocent and exploit their wealth even when they have nothing.

1) 10 Hawiyes
2) 2 Dirs
3) 2 Daaroods
4) 1 Raxanweyn

Waryaa, have you not seen markii AS foot soldiers la qabto, almost all of them are RX.

You are minority in the Gov and Arsenal.

:what:

mohamedismail

Waryaa, have you not seen markii AS foot soldiers la qabto, almost all of them are RX.

You are minority in the Gov and Arsenal.

:what:
The reality is that foot soldiers are actually victims themselves. Most are kidnapped from their parents in their early teens and radicalised at AS "Dugsis" which they are indoctrinated.

You can't compare them to grown 60 year old men that have grey beards who are radicalising the youth. Without these Al shabaab leaders who are majority Dir, Hawiye and Daarood, those Reewin footsoldiers would be normal kids playing football and doing other normal things adolescent youth do at their age.

The real AS problem is the AS leaders not the footsolders. So I don't understand why they are highlighted more then the leaders.

The reality is that foot soldiers are actually victims themselves. Most are kidnapped from their parents in their early teens and radicalised at AS "Dugsis" which they are indoctrinated.

You can't compare them to grown 60 year old men that have grey beards who are radicalising the youth. Without these Al shabaab leaders who are majority Dir, Hawiye and Daarood, those Reewin footsoldiers would be normal kids playing football and doing other normal things adolescent youth do at their age.

The real AS problem is the AS leaders not the footsolders. So I don't understand why they are highlighted more then the leaders.
I can't argue with that, that's a good point. Khawarij brain washes people at young age and some just need the money.

Soomalida waxay dhahaan, maska madaxaa laga dilaa, so you have a good point.

Sorry Taliye.

mohamedismail

I can't argue with that, that's a good point. Khawarij brain washes people at young age and some just need the money.

Soomalida waxay dhahaan, maska madaxaa laga dilaa, so you have a good point.

Sorry Taliye.
No problem bro. Appreciate the understanding libaax.

Trending

Latest posts