The $10 Billion Energy Scandal in Senegal. Somalia could end up like Senegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember SomaOil and Michael Howard. Somalia could end up like Senegal. Please watch the whole video and let me know what you think.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Senegal is owned by France economically. That is why deals like this happen. Somalia will never be exploited like the former french colonies have been by France.

Senegal is owned by France economically. That is why deals like this happen. Somalia will never be exploited like the former french colonies have been by France.

Thank you

The lack of knowledge is startling with some people

Somalia is unique in its ambition and ability. We won't end up like the other Africans. The proceeds of the oil will not only allow us to become self sufficient financially but maybe even skip industrial revolutions 1, 2, and 3 and head straight for 4

oops sorry heres the link.

Kkkk thats a country that has been "developing" for 20 years and they still have donkeys in the city.

images.jpeg

Dont lump us with them. Every time I see Madow nations having higher IQ than Somalis is when I question the credibility of these cadaan scientists.

Thank you

The lack of knowledge is startling with some people

Somalia is unique in its ambition and ability. We won't end up like the other Africans. The proceeds of the oil will not only allow us to become self sufficient financially but maybe even skip industrial revolutions 1, 2, and 3 and head straight for 4
I doubt it.

It's either going to be mass corruption or over reliance on natural resource and end up like Luanda or Venezuela with rationing and hyperinflation

What's stopping Somalia from not ending up like other African countries?

There is no personal accountability by leaders or peer accountability.

I am convinced if Somalia ever drills oil there will be mass corruption and a group of individuals will be getting wealthier through the mismanagement of the natural resource

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I doubt it.

It's either going to be mass corruption or over reliance on natural resource and end up like Luanda or Venezuela with rationing and hyperinflation

I am convinced if Somalia ever drills oil there will be mass corruption and a group of individuals will be getting wealthier through the mismanagement of the natural resource

Exactly. There is corruption via aid money. If oil money starts rolling in there will be massive corruption. Somalis don’t think long term and our corrupt officials have loyal supporters doing their bidding. I don’t have high hopes for Somalia, unfortunately. There is so much wrong with their psyche and we have enemies on all sides not to mention our own tribal cuqdad and skirmishes.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Isnt there oil:cosbyhmm:

Yes but puntland likes to exploit it on its own terms hence why the chinese are given the rights to do so. Let's watch the outcome, will it be just like under the fgs or will development hit sooner. The one thing i am not conerned about is coruption there is to much oil for corrupt entities to take it all there will be more then enough for both development and corrupt leaders.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I doubt it.

The fact that our economy is based on free economy and not like anyone else. The cadaans and other strong nations know the fact that a stable somalia means a african superhouse like one not seen before. The oil will just boost the timeline of industrialisation. I wanna see sky scrappers on the entire coastline and hotels alswell. And also safariparks. We need multiple sources of revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending