That's IT. Doctor Views On Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have come to the conclusion, the whole world literally are just devils. It doesn't matter if their children, adults, men, women, black, white, asian, mandela or hitler, good or bad, It doesn't matter. We are stuck in a prison and due to the prison conditions these vices that we call social conditioning takes rise to give us hope and create competition and us vs them across many of our social human creations so we can feel better about ourselves.

I remembered most of my hell was actually my family and less so outside, they were bad devils too but when you compare the fear, terrifying imagery, the voices and disturbed thoughts, infact the whole psychotic experience, I cried the most around family not so much in the hospitals or outside public. You would think the most fear I would get is from outside my immediate household because it is where I am most comfortable when I am normal like now. But it was the other way around, the biggest snakes in your life are from your own people. So the rule now for me is to watch those closest to me in terms of race, nation, then family, then right up untill it's my mother and father which is the cloest to me.

The closer they are the more impact they have on you and that impact can be positive or negative. It was mostly negative in psychosis and in my normal life like now my family is not very positive to me nor negative they are just neutral to me, they don't show me love nor hate but indifference.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I am outside and normal, most my fears come from outside my family and in the public, yet they have the least impact on me in psychosis in terms of stresses, cause their far more distant to me and therefore the impact distant also, that's why things never last nor do I lose sleep or become chaotic about external peoples. I lose sleep, go chaos, nearly cry if my family start to impact me negatively. Where-as when it's other people outside, it's like duck's of water back, I can still operate and just dismiss them from my life.

It's my family opinion of me that kills me everyday and sends me into a psychosis, all my stresses is trying to prove myself to my father and mother and more so my mother. Everything I do goes back to proving myself and seeing a smile on their face. Where-as I don't seek to prove myself in the public or external people because they are distant to me, they aren't in my life everyday and nor do I have to hear them and can just walk away and not have any sort of emotional attachment to them.

That's what it is bro. I wanna prove myself to my family. First my mother. Then father. Then relatives, notice the closer they are the more important they are to me to ensure I prove myself. Then my tribe, then my city. You going back to everything that close to you and settling unfinished business.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I used to like dear mama as a teen by tupac alot, I used to imagine rapping while trying to prove myself to my mother. But Then I would love tupac song about outside external actors like the public and I would be violent and angry because I felt they were responsible for not letting me succeed so I can prove myself to my mother.

So remind me guys of this wisdom. Go homicidal on the public and annihilate them untill they stop being an obstacle to my success so I can prove myself my mama. I need a huge plan how to navigate the field of obstacles in the public. It does nothing for me to be glorified by the public unless they impact on my mother view of me.

That's why I don't care about getting married or girlfriends, it's not there inside me to love women. I don't feel it at all, I feel my dick get horny sometimes but there is no real love there sxb like for my mother.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxbyaal I am talking to you guys now, cause I am only reflecting on my psychosis and putting it together for my run on the planet earth which is neutral earth, there is no waali here sxb unless you create for yourself. But when I DIE sxb I am going to god with one devil in me. The love I have for my mother. The rest is addictions only and is left back on earth like your body, your dick, your money, you drop all that shit sxb when your in psychosis and talking to devil. I sacrificed it all in mental hospital, it came down to my mother that's it and I wasn't nudging on it or negiotating. That's my real value. She is mother of my devil. He will strike there to harm me and break me down sxb.

Sxb The easiest things to drop are the socialization. Like nation, race, gender, money, heirachies, authorities, you can drop that sxb when the shit is bad and ur in psychosis cause your in the devil playground now sxb and he wants your soul and the soul is what most important to you so you break down and never move again. He wont go for things that you will sacrifice when u meet him. You will meet the devil sxb not god. How can u meet god if u dont go thru the obstacles first? there is no rescue, you gotta earn your keep, thats why you here not like christianity teaches that god is doing something? he cant sxb cause he cut a deal with the devil and everything is equalized and the players are us.

The only thing god can influence and control is to keep the earth running basically the field. But the factors on the field he steps away from and that's why we have evolution. The field is neutral. God aint coming, the devil aint coming. That's where they are doing to us. God is whispering in us and devil is whispering in us and the field is set niyahow and u could end up going off a fuckin cliff.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We don't need angels sxb unless you want them but it's the same thing with god breaking down the structure below to please your little mind as human because you can't grasp sxb what's going on at holistic level.

The devil is one side of the field and has players, god is on another side of the field.and has players. It's not about good n evil as the western narrative teaches and morality.

It's about happiness and Despair. God side is happiness and it has many players in there who did good and evil. You got genghis khan, tupac, prophets, who exercised either option of good and evil. The devil has the same set up of good players and evil players at the same time but his on a cliff niyahow and he knows it and the game is how many I fuckin take with me cause I got nothing to lose.

That's why in psychosis I observed hilton hotels, I saw trump, I saw mosques, I saw churches, but their in the despair group of the devil and their exercising niyahow either good options or bad options but there is still locked into despair side and u know why cause you dont see real happiness there regardless what they do so they have to be in the despair side. Even Iota of emptiness for a second even means your in the despair group and the devil is like I won.

That's why it was like that now and tupac and fuckin genghis khan kept ripping me away from the despair group regardless if it was even my mother, the mosques, the churches, the trumps, the hotels, satan was fooling me with the goodies but he had no happiness on that side. Genghis Khan slaughtered millions but his heart was with god sxb.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think I am never going back to psychosis. The test I think is over with the devil. It's about happiness and despair. Happiness can be good and evil as long as your happy about it deep down cause u link your heart to god then and not to the earth and field. So you can be a pedofile and in my view of heaven but I cant comment on it as I didn't see heaven. I just saw despair and figured it out why their in despair even though some are rich, some are poor, some are this and some are that. They always have a moment of despair in their lives.

I got nothing against pedofile niyahow, serial killers, saints, prophets, as long as their happy about it, that's my fellow believer we linked in our hearts with god. Now were going homicide the field from now on with confidence cause we know what they are, just fuckin despair with so many masks on such as trump and hilton hotels and some are even poor and homeless which is another mask.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Tupac and Genghis Khan are huge factors in my time in hell. I am going to study them deeply in my time on earth and work out the codes in their strategy. Tupac told me in psychosis when I was there through thought transmissions. He kept inspiring me to keep fighting the devils on the field. He kept telling me hell is earth and anything below it(anything worse then earth). He kept telling me something also about his lyrics in tatoo tears and he never shed a tear on the field. Leave nothing on the field, wallahi baan ku iri he kept telling about tattoo tears and what it meant. It's not about crying, your eyes can water up but he kept saying keep there and dont let it drop the devil playground he will take that as a win for despair group. He also told me about keeping it strictly business, what he meant was sxb leave it on the field, don't take it to heart and join the despair group.

I never saw him like I saw genghis khan and shaked hands with him in the hospital in the emergency department, I remember the guy and I feel like going back to find him. The key thing that remained static through-out psychosis as I review it now are the following things.

1. Values, this kept coming back in each psychotic episode, this is what u hold most important in your life and wat satan break you with. Morality, good and evil. I just conquered this one just now with my review of the psychosis so if I ever go back even, I'll remember happiness and despair can be broken down into good and evil in both areas and what counts is you never join the despair group regardless if its good or evil on the exterior as it's a trap niyahow.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I went to the shop the other day to steal something just to test sxb how it effects me and it didn't effect me at all but then I try with my own family and I won't do it. That's why I am going to figure out my values by doing things that are wild even to review how it fits into my humanity or else how am i going to know what my true values are.

The following values are important to me.

1. God...it was there all the time from the beginning and I kept returning to it for guidance and help. I spent most my time on this topic and anything concerning it. Not cause I want a reward or happiness, I just wanna ask him why am I here nothing else sxb. I just want to know the purpose of why I went from non existence before I was born into this chaotic mess called life when I never requested him to send me here. I have questions for god. The first question is WHY AM I HERE.

2. Family is next, hands down. The biggest impact on my life and who I spend all my life trying to please and make proud and I use the public to facilitate that so they influence my parents to love me and be proud of their son cause my family are concerned with the public and what others are doing and I cant make them proud if the public doesnt tell them you got a good son.

3. The next value is all up and down value list based on where I am in life. So right now it's money that's most important, but in 5 years time it could be my kids that's most important., I wont lie to you things like money, influence, materialism, ego, religions, this stuff goes up and down and not static like god and family for me.

Trust me I put god up as first not because he didn't earn it. It's cause you need to know why your here first, in strategy you need to know why your doing something and then u can set a goal for it and work out the steps and directions and routes. We don't know why were here in all honesty, it's all speculations. I rejected atheism in psychosis sxb because the devil told me it ends u in a peace spot only. Think about it now i will break human rationality for you cause its not rational in psychosis and it's hella hard to break it down rationally.

But think about rationally speaking(only one side to look at something) why are we here cannot be answered logically with WE ARE HERE(REALITY) BUT WE HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE. that make no sense in strategy. It's like saying in architecture and strategy the following statement. Terrorism exists(reality) but there is no reason for it. That's why terrorism isn't being resolved, they are not fixing the reason for it. In earth also we will never ever mark my words now understand existence untill we understand the reason. We need to know the reason for our existence or it's futile to discuss reality.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to get tattoos in the future, in psychosis I remember they marked it for me where it should go. One for my knee(to remind me of effort and motivation) u know the knee is the first thing that breaks down and gives up as u fall on your knees in hopeless despair. I need a good tattoo design around there based on lines, dots, shapes kinda similar to henna in a symmetry yet symbolic on what I need to conquer in life around effort areas. This won't happen for ages untill I know everything about the knee and effort then u can work out a design symbolically with lines and dots and shapes. Same with this one it was on my left knee not right.

The other area the influencers(genghis khan, tupac and there was many more there) showed me was the chest area on the left hand side. Same symmetries, lines, dots, shapes but in a pattern and confusion. They want a snake theme they said but not the image of a snake but how his body slithers as tupac told me u need to slither through life avoiding obstacles on the field for my end goal.

The other area they marked was my stomach around the 6 pac areas. They said there is 6 things you need to conquer around this area. I don't know what they are yet. I know what the chest area things are that I need to conquer(love, fear, trust, patience, loyalty(word is bond contracts and shit cuz this destroys trust if it is violated like what happened to the jews and god niyahow it causes a curse), I only know 5 things about this one. There is one missing. See that's why I can't do the tattoos untill there is all answered. I don't know what to start with in the gut at all. Tupac did he had a TWO PAC.

The goal is to get 6 traits in each area of importance on the field. The stomach area signifies something like the chest area does which is emotions. The effort area around the knee signifies something else around effort and motivation but there is 6 traits to each one.

Looks like tupac conquered the body pretty well. He had no fear of death or he wouldn't go around crazy like that. He didnt have much love no real girl in his life. He seemed patient when talking to people in interviews, he was damn loyal to death row, and I dont know what his trust level was like that's usually the highest pinnacle to conquer trust. Trust eliminates doubt in god. It eliminates also anything in the field and what you pursue in life when u have trust in yourself.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mohamed was born in 567 sxb, I am trying to look for proof but that's what the psychosis told me to stick to islam because u need to be loyal to where you are in the field like tupac was loyal to black people cause that's where he was placed in the field. The books I think have it wrong but I can't prove yet so it's just my speculation but I trust what the psychosis was telling me in there so now I can start looking for evidence to back it up.

The prophet was born in 567 not this crap about Date of birth: 22 April 571 AD. I think that's what it means now, I think I cracked something apart of the psychosis. 567 it kept repeating it to me. Doesn't there exist a tradition that mohamed was in the womb for 4 years? 567 till 571.

Anyways I know about love sxb now when I was in psychosis. Love is non negioable, you never say things like were working on our marriage, or were working on our trust. Love is like something that negiotated. Cuz u go to devil i didnt negiotate my mother. I said bring the worst psychosis u have and I will stay with u however long u want till u drop that demand. That's love sxb. Not negioable, no such thing as were working our marriages and love if u hear that from anyone that's not love, that's a friend. Love is what is most important to you niyahow, if u dont know whats most important to you in your life and everyone has at least one thing, your crazy motherfucker that doesnt know himself at all.

See this is love, i'll drop everything even my love of cigarettes if the devil says to me ill torture your mother, now cigarette doesnt matter as much to me anymore, negiotations is a bad thing and trump is dangerous if he has mastered it. It's not a good topic negiotating, it's a war topic over the table it hurt just as much as physical wars.

Sxb when trump is demanding negiotations dont think it means were going to have a counselling session. Negiotations and diplomacy is different story. It means were talking about your love or what u find most important and were negiotating on it. It eliminates the cost of war only sxb but the pain is the same. Can u imagine taking the most important thing to you like your mother and your love of cigarettes and then having trump say were gonna negiotate an outcome about this. Its painful as hell sxb and u start screaming and yelling or rejecting any talks.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Negiotating if u ever hear that word niyahow unless it's not something you love, don't ever go there. If it something u dont care about, then negiotate with Trump. He isn't denuking Kim niyahow trump, he just starting the slow slow slow maybe 5 year process.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I went to the shop the other day to steal something just to test sxb how it effects me and it didn't effect me at all but then I try with my own family and I won't do it. That's why I am going to figure out my values by doing things that are wild even to review how it fits into my humanity or else how am i going to know what my true values are.

The following values are important to me.

1. God...it was there all the time from the beginning and I kept returning to it for guidance and help. I spent most my time on this topic and anything concerning it. Not cause I want a reward or happiness, I just wanna ask him why am I here nothing else sxb. I just want to know the purpose of why I went from non existence before I was born into this chaotic mess called life when I never requested him to send me here. I have questions for god. The first question is WHY AM I HERE.

2. Family is next, hands down. The biggest impact on my life and who I spend all my life trying to please and make proud and I use the public to facilitate that so they influence my parents to love me and be proud of their son cause my family are concerned with the public and what others are doing and I cant make them proud if the public doesnt tell them you got a good son.

3. The next value is all up and down value list based on where I am in life. So right now it's money that's most important, but in 5 years time it could be my kids that's most important., I wont lie to you things like money, influence, materialism, ego, religions, this stuff goes up and down and not static like god and family for me.

Trust me I put god up as first not because he didn't earn it. It's cause you need to know why your here first, in strategy you need to know why your doing something and then u can set a goal for it and work out the steps and directions and routes. We don't know why were here in all honesty, it's all speculations. I rejected atheism in psychosis sxb because the devil told me it ends u in a peace spot only. Think about it now i will break human rationality for you cause its not rational in psychosis and it's hella hard to break it down rationally.

But think about rationally speaking(only one side to look at something) why are we here cannot be answered logically with WE ARE HERE(REALITY) BUT WE HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE. that make no sense in strategy. It's like saying in architecture and strategy the following statement. Terrorism exists(reality) but there is no reason for it. That's why terrorism isn't being resolved, they are not fixing the reason for it. In earth also we will never ever mark my words now understand existence untill we understand the reason. We need to know the reason for our existence or it's futile to discuss reality.
God existed etternally in the past. He is 1(ahad) so he creates us with All our desires and see who figures him out to reward the best among us and punish those who choose this life(dunya)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am not mentally ill now, I am just reviewing what to take from my mental illness and psychotic episodes and how I can rationally look it up on google and connect dots to see if it had meaning behind it and if it did then logically present my argument. First with preamble of how I sourced it. Psychosis? then presenting the evidence in logical order and links because all you accept is reality.

I'll tell u something else that is wack too. In psychosis they told me all the animals including us are one and the same thing, we all share consciousness(awareness, emotions, non physical yet real things). That means man and woman doesn't really exist, it's the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending