That idiot WESTER4LIFE had the audacity to WhatsApp me this

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Western4Life go visit hell

7C2FE6A6-617D-4E77-8F89-3C2BF4B8ACC8.jpeg

Kulahaa how do you like my Christmas Tree :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

“I like it”

“it is gorgeous”.

These are your words, why are you complaining? Waa Soomaalida wadaad iska dhiga Soomaalida hortooda, hillibka qaansiirkana ka badiya Pacific Islanders.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
“I like it”

“it is gorgeous”.

These are your words, why are you complaining? Waa Soomaalida wadaad iska dhiga Soomaalida hortooda, hillibka qaansiirkana ka badiya Pacific Islanders.

I had to be nice to him. He hosted me in his section 8 home once.

VixR

Veritas
So he’s dating a Christian in hiding. Lord knows I would not go through that trouble. It’s better to date a Jew. The great thing about them is how they’re so over it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So he’s dating a Christian in hiding. Lord knows I would not go through that trouble. It’s better to date a Jew. The great thing about them is how they’re so over it.

Are you on the wrong thread ? What’re you talking abt ? Did you had your atheist pills like OxyContin or something

VixR

Veritas
Are you on the wrong thread ? What’re you talking abt ? Did you had your atheist pills like OxyContin or something
I refuse to believe he put that tree up for his own benefit. He’s probably involved with a Christian.

I dated Eastern Orthodox, complete headache. 10x more ritual than Islam, confessions like Catholics, Christmas in January.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I refuse to believe he put that tree up for his own benefit. He’s probably involved with a Christian.

I dated Eastern Orthodox, complete headache. 10x more ritual than Islam, confessions like Catholics, Christmas in January.

So you’ve dated a hairy Armenian Orthodox but have this refused to date me :ivers:

Talk about self hate:susp:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And become a Menace statistic like your 2-3 ex wives? Say Istagfurallah ader!

You do realize that you’re a statistic to that hairy Armenian Orthodox dude. He is going around saying “I once dated an obese Somolian black athiest. I know it’s weird bro”.

What was the guy’s name “katkisian”. Why does their name end with “ian “

Trending

Latest posts