That Geography now guy will embarrass Somalis on the Somalia episode. We must stop him.

I have notice, the geography now guy is very biased towards Somalis. In Kenya episode he didn’t even mention Somalis. In Djibouti, he down played Somalis and called them Issas. In Arabic league episode, brought some Egyptian guy saying they using the word Somali to insult people. Also,In Ethiopia episode he down played Somalis again lower our population. Didn’t even mention us. Even the “Regions of Ethiopians” he used very bad Somali picture like poor refugees and even included Sudanese. Whilst he using good modelling Xabaashi people and praising them.
He soon going to do episode on Somalia. We need to contact him. Give people good image of Somalia. This literally good PR for Somalia and Somalis in general. We need to send him our rich history and good looking Somali pictures. Otherwise he will embarrass Somali people and talk about poverty, piracy and use Somali pictures that look like Barkhad. Please someone contact him.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
W H Y B O T H E R
dark-wojak-light-grey.jpg

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Our reputation is already trash negro what good will stopping one out of many guys from talking shit about Somalis do?
Exactly. The Odays screwed us over. If we get our shit together then at least our kids can live proud in their country with a rich heritage.

For now. There's no point worrying about the opinions of others.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Exactly. The Odays screwed us over. If we get our shit together then at least our kids can live proud in their country with a rich heritage.

For now. There's no point worrying about the opinions of others.
Exactly, why worry about embarrassment when our odeyall already did as much embarrassing as they could. In my opinion, the public image of somalis cannot get any lower. Somalis need to feel the embarrassment for a few more years until they can't bear it anymore and they go back to Somalia to actually make a difference.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
I have notice, the geography now guy is very biased towards Somalis. In Kenya episode he didn’t even mention Somalis. In Djibouti, he down played Somalis and called them Issas. In Arabic league episode, brought some Egyptian guy saying they using the word Somali to insult people. Also,In Ethiopia episode he down played Somalis again lower our population. Didn’t even mention us. Even the “Regions of Ethiopians” he used very bad Somali picture like poor refugees and even included Sudanese. Whilst he using good modelling Xabaashi people and praising them.
He soon going to do episode on Somalia. We need to contact him. Give people good image of Somalia. This literally good PR for Somalia and Somalis in general. We need to send him our rich history and good looking Somali pictures. Otherwise he will embarrass Somali people and talk about poverty, piracy and use Somali pictures that look like Barkhad. Please someone contact him.

Ppl like u think that posting pics of dark skinned Somalis is showing bad photos of our ppl 💀 Dont u ?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Also he left Geo Now and isn't going to be in it for a season.

The only thing I think they're going to mess up is qabils and mention pirate jokes.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Also he left Geo Now and isn't going to be in it for a season.

The only thing I think they're going to mess up is qabils and mention pirate jokes.
Just link him the other good videos on Somalia's rich ancient history. The current history can be glossed over towards the end.

I hope he doesn't make the whole video just about the present Somalia.

Trending