That degenerate from Somalifeatures stole from a charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should first report him to GoFundMe and fill a form on 'Reporting a Campaign' and then, contact Victoria Police fraud squad. Both groups will cooperate investigating him

Here is the reporting form of GoFundMe.

Reporting a Campaign

https://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?ro...e_report&pid=941_Reporting_From_Campaign_Page

What is fraud?

Fraud is best described as any deceitful or intentionally dishonest conduct, involving acts or omissions or the making of false statements, orally or in writing, with the objective of obtaining money or other benefit from a person/organisation for him/herself or another, or evading a liability. In simple terms, using deceit to obtain an advantage (property or financial) or to avoid an obligation. Defrauding people of money is the most common type of fraud.

What is a scam?

A scam, or confidence trick, is an attempt to intentionally mislead a person or persons usually with the goal of financial or other gain. Scams try to exploit human weaknesses, such as greed, dishonesty, vanity, and also virtues like honesty and compassion. In a traditional confidence trick, a person is led to believe that he or she will be able to win money by doing a task.

http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=21537

Victoria Police

http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=8
Look at this fucking snitch

Toxique

hood arawelo
hahaha f*ck khalid like top5 said. they just ethered him on twitter &posted him crying on snapchat

the receipts are faaaake:gucciwhat:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It's obvious he pocketed the money, also the Amal Express receipt he posted was photoshopped, someone posted an exact similar one.

And btw I think the girls are mad he pocketed the money before they did. No honor among thieves :gaasdrink:

Genie

The last suugo bender
It's obvious he pocketed the money, also the Amal Express receipt he posted was photoshopped, someone posted an exact similar one.

And btw I think the girls are mad he pocketed the money before they did. No honor among thieves :gaasdrink:

yeah there was something dodgy about them , i couldn't quite put my finger to it. :yacadiim:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
yeah there was something dodgy about them , i couldn't quite put my finger to it. :yacadiim:

It's a typical charity organization that does minimal and pockets most of the money. Why would they trust a degenerate like Khalid? I looked through their website and not a single project have they accomplished in 3 years. :farmajoyaab:

That Somali features account was an account for dibjiriin and that hanan girl was on it apparently so that's how they know each other.

Hope it teaches them a lesson not to trust anyone else when it comes to charity and making donations.

I believe those Somali girls. They look like upstanding, miskeen, and well-educated girls. :mjhaps:

Somali girls don't lie when it comes to something serious as this. :mjhaps:

Last time I checked, Somali girls don't rob from charities :mjhaps:

And they don't have a Snapchat account displaying the degeneracy of the Somali community :mjhaps:

So i'm inclined to believe them :mjhaps:

It's a messy situation and so many questions. I've changed my stance on this, and I don't believe any party. His "receipts" look fake as shit. Somalis are very sketchy when it comes to these situations because somebody will be paid off to keep up with the lies, just like how they do it back in Somalia.

1) Horn of Hope was stupid in trusting a guy like him, who's entire Snapchat "Somali Features" is dedicated on showing the degeneracy of the Somali diaspora. He loses credibility right there.

2) Why did he take so long to respond? I know it was Eid, but shit if your reputation is on the line, you gotta do something to save whatever is left of your rep! This man took days to respond while people already made a conclusion. If he dropped this on the first day and had these "receipts" ready, people would've believed him. Maybe he was planning on creating fake receipts to show the public?

3) Where did the money go? Who received it in Somalia? And are the people who received this reliable to vouch for this thief? There needs to be a third party that can confirm if he did give the money, who have no ties to Khaled or the girls. He probably paid off people to say that they received the money. I know how it works in Somalia.

4) He exhibited behavior of a true thief by ducking and dodging the girls he was in the charity with, when they wanted to know his whereabouts and he didn't "look at texts" or "calls". Nigga this is 2017 we get our notifications on our phone screen we can read our messages without actually clicking on them :mjlol:

I don't believe both sides. I need to hear from a third party who have no ties to the individuals involved in this debacle. :samwelcome:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
My gut feeling (which is right most of the time) is telling me the guy stole the money and is trying to create fake evidence to cover his tracks. From making fake photo shop receipts to paying off some locals in Somalia it is very possible to con emotionally swayed Somali Sheeple. Although I'm not sure if what the girls from Horn of Hope are saying is 100% true, I find them more believable due to some inconsistencies @Meek Mill mentioned above. The KhalidBoi guy seems shady and the young women should have known better to trust him if I'm being honest. They will learn their lesson but Walahi it's incredibly sad to see how untrustworthy Somalis are in general and how people can be so heartlessly evil even when it comes to the poor/starving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts