THAT’s IT! I’m thoroughly done with Somali restaurant in my city. There’s no consistency. One day they serve you macaan food, the next day it’s qashin

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I went to these 2 Somali restaurants in my town, asked each one of them togive me less rice and more vegetable. One of them stated they don't have vegetable. The other refused to give me more than the little portion he adds to the plate.

I have now stopped going to them; instead, I go to this Syrian guy's restaurant who gives me a good grooper fish dish with vegetables or chicken kabob. If a business doesn't live up to my expectations, I start taking my business elsewhere.

View attachment 224477

I tell the Syrian guy to give me less rice in that plate and replace it with more vegetables, and he happily obliges it. He charges roughly $3 more than what I would've paid, and I am fine with it.

@Basra

You seem to be food health conscious

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I went to these 2 Somali restaurants in my town, asked each one of them togive me less rice and more vegetable. One of them stated they don't have vegetable. The other refused to give me more than the little portion he adds to the plate.

I have now stopped going to them; instead, I go to this Syrian guy's restaurant who gives me a good grooper fish dish with vegetables or chicken kabob. If a business doesn't live up to my expectations, I start taking my business elsewhere.

View attachment 224477

I tell the Syrian guy to give me less rice in that plate and replace it with more vegetables, and he happily obliges it. He charges roughly $3 more than what I would've paid, and I am fine with it.

@Basra

this one is perfect! A +

Somali food is sooo good like no other dishes can top our food especially our rice. Over here in London is also unorganized apart from few restaurants that are well established such as savannah and brothers. Need to go to brothers keep hearing good review, even this Bengali said this is the best Somali food he had but Tottenham is bare long.

Somali food is sooo good like no other dishes can top our food especially our rice. Over here in London is also unorganized apart from few restaurants that are well established such as savannah and brothers. Need to go to brothers keep hearing good review, even this Bengali said this is the best Somali food he had but Tottenham is bare long.

Which restaurant did you see the good food, sister @Sigala? Let me know, so next time I visit, I'll insha'Allah go there. I'll also give you holla when I get there. Are we looking good?

Which restaurant did you see the good food, sister @Sigala? Let me know, so next time I visit, I'll insha'Allah go there. I'll also give you holla when I get there. Are we looking good?
Savannah their rice have improved immensely is really nice in my opinion also get their steak with onion that was also nice, but I heard brothers is better more authentic

Savannah their rice have improved immensely is really nice in my opinion also get their steak with onion that was also nice, but I heard brothers is better more authentic

Do they give enough vegetables on the food? No matter how much they make the rice tasteful, at the end when it goes to your body, it is just carbs. What matters is which food gives you more nutrition and doesn't increase the amount sugar stored in your body.

Do they give enough vegetables on the food? No matter how much they make the rice tasteful, at the end when it goes to your body, it is just carbs. What matters is which food gives you more nutrition and doesn't increase the amount sugar stored in your body.
i dont really know tbh I just east what I like sorry lol

Trending

Latest posts