Thanks to Qatari Geek Squad, Twitter is being swarmed by Nabar iyo Naxdin bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Of course, we have already been dealing with this problem for several months now in the form of @AarLibaax and @embarassing.
giphy.gif

It was only a matter of time before the infection spread to Twitter.

This explains so much. I've never come across so many brain dead zombies defending Nabad and nolol despite overwhelming evidence suggesting their incompetence, and disregard for the laws laid in the constitution. Now I am convinced @embarassing is paid, I used to joke about it, but now I know.

she was the first class.:heh:

carabtu waa wasakh. war maxaa ina daba dhigay, ma tailbone nagu taalaa?:hmm:

One of the FGS bots on Qalbi Dhagax

@Ferrari
Arabs wanna reinforce the colonial constructed artificial borders in Somalia. Somalis don't care about that, I hope that doesn't change because adopting that doqonimo mentality will make them powerless in the long run. They'll be eaten, one a time like Israel did to the arab nations in 67 war.

This explains so much. I've never come across so many brain dead zombies defending Nabad and nolol despite overwhelming evidence suggesting their incompetence, and disregard for the laws laid in the constitution. Now I am convinced @embarassing is paid, I used to joke about it, but now I know.

she was the first class.:heh:

carabtu waa wasakh. war maxaa ina daba dhigay, ma tailbone nagu taalaa?:hmm:
:trash::what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts