Thanks to Ilhan's toxic influence, Crazy Bernie will SKIP AIPAC Conference

Bernie is Jew, he can’t go to the most powerful political pact in America and praise Israel. It would be bad look. If I was running from president and Somalis run Aipac I would skip them and tell them in private......waryada I got your back.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
All my jokes aside but walahi Ilhan is poking at a beehive. This woman is asking for these people to go full throttle on bringing out her skeletons. I am certain that she’s headed for prison. Just watch what happens to her politically and her freedom. These people got investigative tools that we can’t ever imagine and 100% sure that the Israeli government has given Mosad to dig up all her life story. You don’t wanna mess with Mosad, a known elite spy agency. Good luck to her. I mean where is her people. Naa maxaa kaa galay Palestine. When has the Palestinian congresswoman from Michigan ever espoused the welfare of Somalia ? NEVER!

All my jokes aside but walahi Ilhan is poking at a beehive. This woman is asking for these people to go full throttle on bringing out her skeletons. I am certain that she’s headed for prison. Just watch what happens to her politically and her freedom. These people got investigative tools that we can’t ever imagine and 100% sure that the Israeli government has given Mosad to dig up all her life story. You don’t wanna mess with Mosad, a known elite spy agency. Good luck to her. I mean where is her people. Naa maxaa kaa galay Palestine. When has the Palestinian congresswoman from Michigan ever espoused the welfare of Somalia ? NEVER!

Some people relish chaos and trouble and love attention . At this point she is incapable of laying low and do what’s best for her career. We can all see where she is heading. But she can’t and I doubt she would listen to anyone

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
No doubt her enemies are working up schemes to make her or the people around her look bad.

Wish she just focused on the diaspora issues and helping with Somalia but instead she had to take us all with her to take down the biggest faction in global politics :yloezpe:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yall need to relax, Ilhan is a star in the Democratic party, she will be in power for a very long time.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yall need to relax, Ilhan is a star in the Democratic party, she will be in power for a very long time.

"The candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long" - Lao Tzu

I don't see her staying long, she's arguing with shit way out of her depth.

It’ll be you own people wishing your demise. Bernie a real dude. That’s the reason he won’t win. This is sad coning from someone named Samira.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Ilhan whenever she hears the word Palestinian

wbKSIMe.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Bernie Sanders is a smart man, look at this supporters he knows his appeal is with minorities. This guy, I wish he was younger would’ve have made a better candidate.

Trending