Thanks to @GrigoriRasputin I have gainful employment!

Who lied to you sxb? There is an average of 5k loads a day available everyday on loadboards that freight brokers fail to find a truck and driver for.

Not sore why many of the young generation like you think it hard when it is not, it is literally sitting on your ass for 8-10 hrs a day while jamming to a a classicc Qarami songs and lighly chewing Garaabo or talking to a phone to a single mother Halimo two states ahead of you, it is NIN weyn type of Shaqo sxb:banderas:

Anyway,once you get used to it,the loneliness and you build a network of friends,lovers and associates in each state, it becomes a lifestyle and trust me you wouldn't trade it for anything else, it is Jano Jano ku sug.:kanyeshrug:
Is the load everytime halal? Or do you have to sometimes carry alcohol or pork meat?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I kid you not that some Geeljire truck driver will make you jealous although you have masters degree.

Some guys really smart whereby they buy several of them and have trusted guys drive for them while he goes back home to kick start a business.

It takes a toll on your health if you don’t improvise on the junk food you eat on the road.
Nowadays guys are getting smart by have a fridge and a pressure cooker in their truck.
Some do some serious exercise once they stop for the night.

Yo f*ck this shit I almost fought a wasted adeer at a truck stop in Arlington Texas.

I’m going back to med school. I’m not cut out for this trucker Lifestyle @Grigori Rasputin

If any of you see this Cagdheer beat his ass
F9152E6A-5448-4BB9-AB98-EDF84B6B36B6.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts