Thank you Somaliland

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Puntlandlanders looks more proper somali than qooti oromo qaranka barida weyn
Puntlanders are good for now but I heard there's almost 400k bantus in idp camps. This will be the beginning of the slow bantuficatuon of puntland if they don't shut down these camps. I already saw in a video many bantus in qardho.....

Exactly and who lives in the most fertile lands? bantus that's why their numbers are growing. They work together and help one another while Somalis are too busy being qabilist, living in the least fertile lands, high death rates, moving to different countries, etc. Bantu Somalis are the real winners. Somalia is their nation now. They just need to change the name from Somalia to something else and the language at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought somalilanders wanted to be independent because off the “Genocide” committed against them?

What is it
Also the shortcoming of the government shelling las canod nor supporting other separatist movement like Puntland or Raxanweyn - never actually seen it except Ogaden. Most SSC residents want out after the 2023 shelling, doesn't give them reason to stay if same qabilod attic is implemented.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Puntlandlanders looks more proper somali than qooti oromo qaranka barida weyn
1713649816032.jpeg

Trending