Thank you Somaliland

Lol issaaq are dhuxul like their dir waalalos and southern cuzzos. Go to burco or berbera and u will see more timo Madow then jilec.

This is just cheap propaganda. Yall are not darood kkk
:mjlol:with ur coldoon lookin a.s.s.
00331393_6bb209edfa47480cecf778d32a3db293_arc614x376_w735_us1.jpg

somalia-5oct15.png

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Bro how many times do I have to explain. The Somalland government are actively sending these people back and they will never replace us and the mou won't happen so we won't be having them come to our country in great numbers. No replacement will take place. Bantu is more of a threat since their population is in the millions and their phenotype is completely different to ethnic Somalis. I am even hearing some southerners intermarriage with them and see each other as one. The south iand puntland is in a much more ethnic replacement than the North.

Somalia are more accepting towards minorities even though they’re still discriminated by the 4.5 crap.

Northers are the most tribal especially Somaliand.

Their reason for tribalism: Somaliand are more focus in bringing all isaaqs together in their one nation scheme (because of the genocide).

Issaqs believe they’re only groups they can trust building their nation. It’s why some of them would rather mix with their sub sub clan to keep away from outside clan.

But not all isaaqs supports Somaliland some still supports the south and their ideas.

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Somalia are more accepting towards minorities even though they’re still discriminated by the 4.5 crap.

Northers are the most tribal especially Somaliand.

Their reason for tribalism: Somaliand are more focus in bringing all isaaqs together in their one nation scheme (because of the genocide).

Issaqs believe they’re only groups they can trust building their nation. It’s why some of them would rather mix with their sub sub clan to keep away from outside clan.

But not all isaaqs supports Somaliland some still supports the south and their ideas.
Your right isaaq people are the only qabil United against any foreign invasion and actually put their people first and that's why I came back to team somaliland since they actually care for their people unlike the south who has more loyalty to bantus than their own people. And very few isaaqs support Somalia probably less than 3 percent but they will come to their senses once they realise Somalia don't care for them like I did this week.

Why not come to an agreement rather than further divide. Don't you want to see both Somaliland and khaatumo cone together and have their own country? That's what I want, but your right we are so qabil driven that I can't see that happening. Just silly why khaatumo wants to be part of Somalia.
Khatuumo and Somaliland are not remotely the same. You can't have an agreement with caawan thugs with zero honesty, political acumen or ability to look forward.

As it stands, 'Somaliland' is a cover for certain thugs to launder money and skim aid as they lie to their people about an 'ictiraf' that is not coming.

If Somaliland had actually been founded as a new country embracing all citizens as a modern state, it would have been supported by everyone and there wouldn't be an issue lakiin it wasn't and no-one wants to hear the leaders endlessly call 40% of the population 'traitors', 'faqash' etc.
Somaliland's real issue is that it has no unifying basis they stupidly chose to make the story of Isaaq it's story- as long as it remains a cover for Isaaqism it will remain unable to move forward as everyone including Isaaq suffers under this miserable system where your lineage is weaponised and institutions are not functioning.

Last edited:
Isaaq are actually kind of laangaab. Their population is no less 3 million. They live in these three regions Sahil, Togdheer and Maroodijeex. They’re the majority in these three regions but that’s it though. Awdal is Samaroon while Sool iyo Sanaag is Harti.
Burco Hargaisa and Berbera isaaqa laguu sheegayo wakaa waa Burco iyo berbera iyo hargeisa kkk bal ka waran !😮

Isaaq are actually kind of laangaab. Their population is no less 3 million. They live in these three regions Sahil, Togdheer and Maroodijeex. They’re the majority in these three regions but that’s it though. Awdal is Samaroon while Sool iyo Sanaag is Harti.
Burco Hargaisa and Berbera isaaqa laguu sheegayo wakaa waa Burco iyo berbera iyo hargeisa kkk bal ka waran !😮

I think Siad Barre had the exact same thoughts. Hmmm those Isaaq I could probably get rid of them. Next minute he's gone never to be seen again along with the Somali state.

I think Siad Barre had the exact same thoughts. Hmmm those Isaaq I could probably get rid of them. Next minute he's gone never to be seen again along with the Somali state.
Idk why he massacred innocent civilians walahi🤔 what kind of human being does such thing?🤔 nacala waalidka ku yaal.

But it’s true huuno that Isaaq are majority in Togdheer Saahil and Maroodijeex and that their population is not greater than three million haday ugu badato 😄

Trending