Thank you Somaliland

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Exactly and who lives in the most fertile lands? bantus that's why their numbers are growing. They work together and help one another while Somalis are too busy being qabilist, living in the least fertile lands, high death rates, moving to different countries, etc. Bantu Somalis are the real winners. Somalia is their nation now. They just need to change the name from Somalia to something else and the language at this point.
Apparently they(bantus) just live and work there. Its ethnic somalis who own the land but they look down on farming and stuff like that. They are busy fighting eachother clans and shabab. Besides anyone can go and buy land in somalia. There was this cadaan guy that bought lots of land, italians want their colonial estates back too.

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Apparently they(bantus) just live and work there. Its ethnic somalis who own the land but they look down on farming and stuff like that. They are busy fighting eachother clans and shabab. Besides anyone can go and buy land in somalia. There was this guy that bought lots of land, italians want their colonial estates back too.
And soon ethnic Somalis won't be owning that land anymore considering bantus are kind of the majority there and imagine in 50 years time when there's no ethnic Somalis left in the fertile lands? the bantus will over power us and claim all fertile lands pushing ethnic somalis continously to the least fertile lands causing more deaths and less fertility rate. And I heard Italy has made a comeback. Oh Somalia what have you become smh

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
I’m confused. Didn’t you say you were a supporter of the blue nation Just months ago?

Why are u changing your political ties now.

Lou Taylor Pucci Pick A Side GIF by Apple TV+

What state are you from? And yes I find it odd how they get to have mostly the fertile lands while somalis are in the least fertile lands and are dying. Their population is growing while ethnic Somalis are dying or moving to Kenya. I see little future of ethnic Somalis in Somalia for the next 50 years if this corruption and bantus having all the fertile lands continue.
I am Dhulbahante, I agree with what you said in general

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
I’m confused. Didn’t you say you were a supporter of the blue nation Just months ago?

Team Somaliland. Somalia is sadly a failed project. I came to the realisation. But may Allah give peace and goodwill to Somalia and sort out their affairs. But I am no longer part of it.

We all abandoned ship after the FGS turned into a muqdisho governance only dominated by a hütü agenda.. Ain't no one want to end up a minion of an unuka leh city state built on corruption and nepotism :heh:

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Reality says something different
Why not come to an agreement rather than further divide. Don't you want to see both Somaliland and khaatumo cone together and have their own country? That's what I want, but your right we are so qabil driven that I can't see that happening. Just silly why khaatumo wants to be part of Somalia.

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro how many times do I have to explain. The Somalland government are actively sending these people back and they will never replace us and the mou won't happen so we won't be having them come to our country in great numbers. No replacement will take place. Bantu is more of a threat since their population is in the millions and their phenotype is completely different to ethnic Somalis. I am even hearing some southerners intermarriage with them and see each other as one. The south iand puntland is in a much more ethnic replacement than the North.

Why not come to an agreement rather than further divide. Don't you want to see both Somaliland and khaatumo cone together and have their own country? That's what I want, but your right we are so qabil driven that I can't see that happening. Just silly why khaatumo wants to be part of Somalia.
I have no problem with Ishaq, but those in power are very tribal and they are the same ones who decided to bomb hospitals and schools. With all due respect, I don't see us doing that in the near future.

Trending