Thank you Somaliland

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Give props to Somaliland for having stability and only remaining cushitic state. May Allah forever allow Somaliland to be an ethnic Somali enclave full of peace and success.
This is the face of Somaliland. This is what you see everywhere in the streets all throughout Sland.
stock-photo-hargeisa-somalia-january-first-school-sunshine-of-hargeysa-in-somaliland-there-are...jpg
images.jpg

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Oromos will.be safely deported back to Ethiopia. Somaliland government still deports them. Arabs aren't a threat to our demographic and their population is actually small
Yea good luck with that, heard oromos have more rights than mainland somalis in somaliland is that true?😂

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Stop being so damn neurotic already lol. You can find those faces all the time in the south.
I thought Somalia was Congo? I don't remember seeing any ethnic Somalis.. hmm are you sure? anyways I only care for Somaliland now and all somalis should care for their own states from now on.

Give props to Somaliland for having stability and only remaining cushitic state. May Allah forever allow Somaliland to be an ethnic Somali enclave full of peace and success.
This is the face of Somaliland. This is what you see everywhere in the streets all throughout Sland.
View attachment 325522View attachment 325523
The North is in a very excellent position and we do not face such dilemmas, but we are concerned that the southerners will be absorbed in the future
:lolbron:

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
The North is in a very excellent position and we do not face such dilemmas, but we are concerned that the southerners will be absorbed in the future
:lolbron:
Yeah bro Somalland is just ethnic Somalis and some arabs and oromos who actually resemble us and don't pose a risk in changing our phenotype. On top of that our government still deports oromos and put ethnic Somalis first. The south is over saaxib and there is no returning for them. Bantus are literally everywhere whenever I click on YouTube videos and hardly see ethnic Somalis. You would think surely this Zimbabwe and you expect Somaliland to rejoin Somalia and end up like the south.?

Yeah bro Somalland is just ethnic Somalis and some arabs and oromos who actually resemble us and don't pose a risk in changing our phenotype. On top of that our government still deports oromos and put ethnic Somalis first. The south is over saaxib and there is no returning for them. Bantus are literally everywhere whenever I click on YouTube videos and hardly see ethnic Somalis. You would think surely this Zimbabwe and you expect Somaliland to rejoin Somalia and end up like the south.?
I agree with you, and not only do they live in the south, but the most fertile lands are there, and this is a very suspicious thing. Moreover, some of them marry with the soldiers of Atmis as well, and the Neko culture there in general, the southerners only blame themselves because of their laziness. We now have this problem - in all honesty, I do not have an opinion about them, and I want to see The population is there, but I expect it to be around a million and a half. - Regarding the second point, I am not from Somaliland :damedamn:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Whats the problem as long as they are muslim? We can marry them they are human too. Its not like somalis will disappear we are the overwhelming majority

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Whats the problem as long as they are muslim? We can marry them they are human too. Its not like somalis will disappear we are the overwhelming majority
Yeah I get that and that's up to the individual if they want to marry them but all I will say is that their numbers are no joke to Somalia, but it isn't my problem anymore in what Somalia does with their country.

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
I agree with you, and not only do they live in the south, but the most fertile lands are there, and this is a very suspicious thing. Moreover, some of them marry with the soldiers of Atmis as well, and the Neko culture there in general, the southerners only blame themselves because of their laziness. We now have this problem - in all honesty, I do not have an opinion about them, and I want to see The population is there, but I expect it to be around a million and a half. - Regarding the second point, I am not from Somaliland :damedamn:
What state are you from? And yes I find it odd how they get to have mostly the fertile lands while somalis are in the least fertile lands and are dying. Their population is growing while ethnic Somalis are dying or moving to Kenya. I see little future of ethnic Somalis in Somalia for the next 50 years if this corruption and bantus having all the fertile lands continue.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Yeah I get that and that's up to the individual if they want to marry them but all I will say is that their numbers are no joke to Somalia, but it isn't my problem anymore in what Somalia does with their country.
Sis have you been to southern somalia esp the tuulos? Ethnic Southern and northern somalis dont look different. If I go to somaliland I will look arab compared to majority of them, dont let qasqas bleaching fool you. I can’t pinpoint the difference between northerners and southerners except if they speak with their accent.

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
Sis have you been to southern somalia esp the tuulos? Ethnic Southern and northern somalis dont look different. If I go to somaliland I will look arab compared to majority of them, dont let qasqas bleaching fool you. I can’t pinpoint the difference except if they speak with their accent.
Ofcourse ethnic Somalis in somalia resemble us. But for how long? I heard bantus are mixing with southerners and we need to remember some southern Somalis sees bantu somalis the same as them and see no difference in marrying them and if that's the case than the future Somalis won't look Somali anymore. This is what probably happened to the Southern cushitic tribes and now they're extinct from the face of the earth.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Ofcourse ethnic Somalis in somalia resemble us. But for how long? I heard bantus are mixing with southerners and we need to remember some southern Somalis sees bantu somalis the same as them and see no difference in marrying them and if that's the case than the future Somalis won't look Somali anymore. This is what probably happened to the Southern cushitic tribes and now they're extinct from the face of the earth.
People who live in arid land= higher infant mortality rate and famines and deaths = less fertility

people who live in fertile lands= more fertility

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
People who live in arid land= higher infant mortality rate and famines and deaths = less fertility

people who live in fertile lands= more fertility
Exactly and who lives in the most fertile lands? bantus that's why their numbers are growing. They work together and help one another while Somalis are too busy being qabilist, living in the least fertile lands, high death rates, moving to different countries, etc. Bantu Somalis are the real winners. Somalia is their nation now. They just need to change the name from Somalia to something else and the language at this point.

Trending

Latest posts