Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am slightly uneasy.

1596133756683.png

He says the next Stimulus Check/Cheque is going to be more than $1200.00

"
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said Wednesday he wants the next coronavirus relief package to be "very generous" with direct stimulus payments to Americans that are potentially more than $1,200.

"It may go higher than that, actually," Trump said in an interview with ABC affiliate KMID in Texas during a trip to the state.

"I'd like to see it be very high because I love the people," he said. "I want the people to get it."

Does he want to bankrupt the government piggy bank on his way out of the White house? Or does he think this will make Americans vote for him in droves? Either way i am very uneasy. But thank you for the Check huuno

1596133912391.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I am slightly uneasy.

View attachment 134889

He says the next Stimulus Check/Cheque is going to be more than $1200.00

"
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump said Wednesday he wants the next coronavirus relief package to be "very generous" with direct stimulus payments to Americans that are potentially more than $1,200.

"It may go higher than that, actually," Trump said in an interview with ABC affiliate KMID in Texas during a trip to the state.

"I'd like to see it be very high because I love the people," he said. "I want the people to get it."

Does he want to bankrupt the government piggy bank on his way out of the White house? Or does he think this will make Americans vote for him in droves? Either way i am very uneasy. But thank you for the Check huuno

View attachment 134892

he plans to bankrupt the country so to undermine Biden and create more instability then hes gonna build businesses where he hires all the unemployed and use that as the foundation for the next election and win

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts