Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I feel bad for my indhoyar niggas

Man all the chinkchong girls have a white boyfriend here in my campus

And all the chinkchong niggas are single af

Life is so unfair sometimes

giphy.gif

This documentary is about all the mixed race kids that are left behind when they finish using these women. Very sad situation, I don't understand why this is allowed? South Asia is a Mess compared to the East.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
atleast they look like adults, these cadaans go there to rape kids

You're spot on. A lot of these visitors to far East countries are paedophile, predatory sick f*cks. There's a reason why 2/3 of tourists to East Asia are lone white males and groups of male friends. There are soo many stories of child sexual trafficking in that part of the world.

Mothers literally give their little daughters (and sons) to these white men, in exchange for some $$. Earlier this year, I came across this story of a video on the dark web called, Daisy's destruction. It was a horrific torture/rape and murder video of a 6-9 year old girl. Alhamdulillah, that sick f*cker was identified as an Australian man and he's now in custody and his trail is ongoing.

Oddly enough, I gave a white friend of mine a lift to Heathrow airport, for his 'holiday' to the Philippines by himself, and the guy has a girlfriend that's just about to start her final year of uni this upcoming week. He knows why and what he's going for, and so do i.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I feel bad for my indhoyar niggas

Man all the chinkchong girls have a white boyfriend here in my campus

And all the chinkchong niggas are single af

Life is so unfair sometimes

giphy.gif

Well i understand a chingchong lee committing suicide.
I mean if i was chiho zu with a failed midget dick i would also commit suicide

@Armadil GOD AID IS OUTRHEREE. tRUST ME BELEVEEME . gOD IS OUT THEHERRE,,,,,,,

IM FEEEEEEEEELING TJE Pin rnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnennnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

i doesn't mKWE ASESESNNNXE IUT HES OUTUT OJT TTHSEEEEEEEEEEEt

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
it happened to that somali singer Keeyoow, he rented a guy all along he was thinking it was a she :mjlaugh::ohdamn:

Pretty sure he knew.

What natural woman has to adjust her balls. :oh6b81q:

Fobs are freaky. And he looks qanis and more feminine than the indhoyar thing.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

IM FEEEEEEEEELING TJE Pin rnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnennnnnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Marqaan aad tahay.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!

You drunk?:jaynerd:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This documentary is about all the mixed race kids that are left behind when they finish using these women. Very sad situation, I don't understand why this is allowed? South Asia is a Mess compared to the East.

White men are the OG deadbeat dads. theyve abandoned their children all across the globe. If they could they would procreate with animals and abandon those children as well. :ftw9nwa:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Can someone help this nigga? I think he's having a bad acid trip.:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts