Texan clowns a Black Militia

Race tensions in the States are at an all time high & it's gotten to the point were many blacks want to carve out their own Independent State in Texas lmao.

They have no idea what's coming if they put their words into action.
:dead:

That's the solution they offer everyone else. Maybe not Texas but the southeast is feasible. The South should reunite with Mexico. And the northwest is being bought out by indoyar. The chicken's are coming home to roost

That's the solution they offer everyone else. Maybe not Texas but the southeast is feasible. The South should reunite with Mexico. And the northwest is being bought out by indoyar. The chicken's are coming home to roost
It's not feasible at all. Most Gun Owners in the USA are Whites and they own the Gun Industry. White & Non-White American Soldiers along with many predominantly White Militias would easily suppress any attempt at insurrection done by Black Militias.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What planet are you living on, do you know who the most armed people in America are? :mindblown:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Texas is already a minority majority region in America. Hispanics there though are conservative and tend to vote Republican.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
I don't see cadaans

Yeah that's never going to happen. White people put blacks in ghettos for a reason, they also destroyed places like black walstreet because they don't want madows having their own success equivalent to cadaans as far as owning land and assets etc. Just as others have said, whites own more guns and they have one of the greatest militaries in the world on their side, any black militia would be vanquished. They don't even have tanks! No air support, nothing! How can they ever defeat the US army?

Somalis know how to handle these whites.. Even though the blm segment hate us male Somalis we might end up saving the day with our skills in war.

I don't see cadaans

Yeah that's never going to happen. White people put blacks in ghettos for a reason, they also destroyed places like black walstreet because they don't want madows having their own success equivalent to cadaans as far as owning land and assets etc. Just as others have said, whites own more guns and they have one of the greatest militaries in the world on their side, any black militia would be vanquished. They don't even have tanks! No air support, nothing! How can they ever defeat the US army?
On top of that, millions of Non-Whites will march along-side their fellow White Americans to stop any Black insurrection.

On top of that, millions of Non-Whites will march along-side their fellow White Americans to stop any Black insurrection.
Not necessarily. Black Americans have the most to gain if America falls in the near future. They have a strong ideology that unifies them against whites. I think you would be surprised how quickly whites militias are crushed in the heat of battle. This is one reason why black Americans are held down the most and pacified with Christianity.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato

I didn't even think of that. Like what races, Mexican and who else? For sure Candace Owens will be on the white side loool

Is there any race that would remain neutral in this war like Asians?

I live in Texas, it's a great place. I'll say this though, I do believe evil rich old white men would love a civil war to justify martial law and forever changing the country for the worse; so both sides, black and white, would lose, with blacks losing the most initially...