Tether is untethered from facts

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
I'm not in crypto but I saw the creator of Ether say that tether is bitcoin's timebomb he's a competitor but it's interesting I guess.

In the end it says Tether is only 60 billion of Crypto total market cap of 2 trillions so properly not.

Tether makes up only 3% of the total crypto value.

Apollo

VIP
In the end it says Tether is only 60 billion of Crypto total market cap of 2 trillions so properly not.

Tether makes up only 3% of the total crypto value.

Market caps in crypto are fake. They do not represent how much is actually invested.

One real dollar invested into a crypto moves the market cap by about 10 dollars.

Tether's impact and influence on the crypto industry is 620 billion.

Most bitcoin is traded against Tether.

jXlHEyw.png

A small minority of bitcoin is bought with real money.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
When Facebook launched Libra/Diem, it received the most attention and scrutiny from regulators whereas Tether has escaped most of that. The reason being Facebook has potential users, you won't be buying Tether unless you are into Bitcoins. Facebook made it clear that Diem will be a placeholder until the feds issue digital dollars. I wouldn't be surprised if there's an agreement between Facebook and the government since criticism has died. I think they will go after Tether when Diem launches.

Trending