Testosterone levels by race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also testosterone is extremely volatile, so much external factors can easily affect them ranging from diet, sunlight, sleep, posture, sex, and mental state and so on. During the course of the day, it fluctuates greatly. So unless, all tests on hormone where taken under controlled conditions and at a certain time, these numbers are useless. For example, your testosterone levels peaks in the morning and decline by night, and having a huge carb meal before a test can decrease your natural levels. All this have to be considered.

Last study I saw, showed Mexicans Americans have highest test levels, I wouldn’t take these numbers as the gospel truth.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
There’s so much misinformation and pseudoscience in this thread and in that blog I cannot dealt with that level of insanity.

But I'd like to touch on the topic of femininity.

A
ef2e30a3_563661_374130786035159_847578064_n.jpeg

B

article-0-14751DCB000005DC-282_638x388.jpg

Which group of women is more feminine? A or B?
gandalf%2Bit%2527s%2Ba%2Btrap.gif

@Unstable I'd defo go for A. Only white pedophiles would go for B.

Agreed,

But the Asian definition of femininity and African femininity greatly differ. However, these racist eugenic European pseudoscientist try to manipulate the data and the complex realities of the world to fit their racial narratives they have created. They apply their sadistic views of masculinity and femininity worldwide which causes confusion and humiliation to other races.

Their science and logic itself is backwards.

Asian women produce more estrogen. Yet Black women are thicker and hold more bodyfat in the right places.

Asians age better. No one ages better than Black Africans.

The realities of the world is contradictory to viewpoint of the world and their false science; but it’s no longer factual based but rather racially charged with a sinister agenda.

Didn't you all say you are not Madow or Afrikaan. Now all of a sudden you wanna be black miya? :mjswag:

Last edited:
Don't you ever forget that the indians were colonised for 300yrs + even though they number more than a billion. :deadpeter:

The Somali who today numbers no more than 25mil fought 2 Europeans and Abyssinia for 21 years. 1 Somali is more alpha then 40 Curries. :deadpeter:

During the scramble for africa, our population was no more than 3 million :pachah1:

Asian are the most successful so I doubt they care. Besides, this is probably fake. The Samoans are Asian right? Those dude are on verge very massive in height and they are big.

Also, would you guys really think poor African guys who eat maybe once a day would have higher T levels than Asian dudes eating good food?

Bohol

VIP
Didn't you all say you are not Madow or Afrikaan. Now all of a sudden you wanna be black miya? :mjswag:

Somalis are Africans obviously but not Bantu (which is one of the groups in Africa). Ashy halimos should learn the difference.

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Explains why Somalis fight all the time. We can't help it :mjpls:
War ninyahow this doesn't even apply to us :faysalwtf:
When they say "African" they 100% mean West Africans since that's who these people tested on :bell:
Imagine if tests are done on Horn populations and they find out the men have the lowest testosterone of any group worldwide :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts