Tested negative

Tested negative for the virus guys:dzmxmmb:

tesss.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I might have the virus, have a good morning, good after noon and good evening incase I don't see you guys, catch me in heaven with my 72 virigins.:banderas:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You’ll probably smell burning flesh I’m afraid waryaa.

I rather go to heaven and play with my virgins than deal with a dusty Halimo in this cruel world, the other side is greener, please join me, I might ask Allah to restructure you for me and add you to my pool of 72 virgins.
:banderas:

Gambar

VIP
I rather go to heaven and play with my virgins than deal with a dusty Halimo in this cruel world, the other side is greener, please join me, I might ask Allah to restructure you for me and add you to my pool of 72 virgins.
I have a husband and I’m not a virgin waryaa. How are you gonna diss Xalimos but procure me? :drakewtf:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
images (53).jpeg

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
It’s like people have forgotten covid is real and stop taking it serious because of the media constantly showing that people are breaking the social distancing.