1588099266221.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You know nothing about Deen ! Qabilist retard:gnzbryw:

Do I know you?
:comeon:
If you want to talk about qabiil come to the TC section, don't bring that calaacal here and derail the thread, take the quiz or leave.:camby:

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
Do I know you?
Do I know you?
If you want to talk about qabiil come to the TC section, don't bring that calaacal here and derail the thread, take the quiz or leave.:camby:
Deen kulaha you just tell people whatever you want! Zanzibar xun:drakewtf:
[/QUOTE

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Why you bringing up tribe here neefyahow, this is about Islam, you are clearly a sick individual obsessed with tribe and shit, your senstive ass shouldn't be on the internet at all, log off caaqyahow.
:pacspit:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Waa balan ina kabahaga ka cararto in every thread! Sensitive ass:fittytousand:

Kaalay guuska ii dhuuq khaniiskaag tahay wase, gus futada in lagaa geliyo baad u baahantahay Puun yahow,sow kuma cun cunayso futadu?:ufdup:

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
Kaalay guuska ii dhuuq khaniiskaag tahay wase, gus futada in lagaa geliyo baad u baahantahay Puun yahow,sow kuma cun cunayso futadu?:ufdup:
i thought you came here to show off how religious you were loooool astaqfurullaaaah ! Shit took another turn! How can a gay person score 80% on Islamic quiz! You digging yourself way too much! Remember this as your coming out story :chrisfreshhah:

Latest posts