Tesla bot

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ah, mashallah. Musk's new grift. Can't wait to see this hemorrhage stock markets, be talked about for years only to be almost never talked about again as it becomes 1/10th what he originally promised, gets sold off to another company to become that or doesn't come into fruition at all.

Con man.

:pacspit:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It'll kill a person like that Tesla that killed that driver who drove his Tesla while it was on autopilot.

This is the Great Reset or Fourth Industrial Revolution.

AI is going to take over. I'm a logistics manager but I'm now thinking about what kind of work I can do in the new world order to ensure I'm not classed as a "dependent".

Physical world is going to die by 2030, and it'll become very obvious by 2025.

Get yourselves prepared.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

AI is going to take over. I'm a logistics manager but I'm now thinking about what kind of work I can do in the new world order to ensure I'm not classed as a "dependent".

Get yourselves prepared.
COVID-19 iz the great reset. Tons of businesses closed, life harder and harsher now.

Get yourselves prepared.
:mjlol:warya calm down this shit won't work Elon musk is a publicity stunt

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
br
Ah, mashallah. Musk's new grift. Can't wait to see this hemorrhage stock markets, be talked about for years only to be almost never talked about again as it becomes 1/10th what he originally promised, gets sold off to another company to become that or doesn't come into fruition at all.

Con man.

:pacspit:
bruh, that channel is devoted to dig Musk's dirt

Trending

Latest posts