Terrorist Attacks against muslims on the rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
It's not about "looking Arab" it's about wearing the hijab.

Yeah, many Latinos, Gypsies, North Indians etc look ''Arab'', even Italians and Greeks. I doubt White Nationalists would target on looks alone, they have to have some cultural cues as well.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah, many Latinos, Gypsies, North Indians etc look ''Arab'', even Italians and Greeks. I doubt White Nationalists would target on looks alone, they have to have some cultural cues as well.

You mean Semitic looking. Add Yahuds to that list, too.

I praise God for that too.
:banderas:

I assume you wear the hijab?
:tacky:
Nope, It's not required in Islam but recommended, and even then i'm a Sufi so I don't wear it.

If any sisters out there believe hijab is necessary, if your life is on the line (living in the west during this time) then it's advised not to wear it.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Nope, It's not required in Islam but recommended, and even then i'm a Sufi so I don't wear it.

If any sisters out there believe hijab is necessary, if your life is on the line (living in the west during this time) then it's advised not to wear it.
Is Sufism common in Sudan?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sufism did Somalia good in the past. No religious extremism etc

Is Sufism common in Sudan?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sufism did Somalia good in the past. No religious extremism etc
Most ethnic groups are Sufi or influenced by Sufism (Nubians, Sudani-Arabs, Darfurians, etc) but mainly Bejas strictly hold on to the Sufi label.

The country was so much better before the regime change (from Sufi government to Wahhabi government). The current government doesn't value education as much as the previous one and wastes our budget on the military like Egypt.

Last edited:

A Sufi ?
:banderas:

Are you a Somali nationalist as well Huno?

Genie

The last suugo bender
I once said i was sufi on the student room (i consider myself more spiritual none of that dervish spinning thing allow it) ... lets just say the ahlul sunnah wal jamaca saw red :nahgirl::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts