Terrorist attack in Turkey.

Not everything is a conspiricy theory. The French are more "open" when it comes to revenge. They simply will boot you out for all they care, not these silly mini failed attacks.

Did a French person pay you to write that? Please use the "thinking" emoji if France is holding your loved ones hostage and is forcing you to write what they tell you.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Did a French person pay you to write that? Please use the "thinking" emoji if France is holding your loved ones hostage and is forcing you to write what they tell you.
Jokes aside, history has shown again and again, the French are more into Revenge in a grand scale. They are some hotheaded people when it comes to diplomat and political. Look what they tried doing now

Do you really think that they would have flopped if they wanted to cause damage. I ain't support France nor condone their behaviour, but does fake news and conspircy theorys have to take over?

Jokes aside, history has shown again and again, the French are more into Revenge in a grand scale. They are some hotheaded people when it comes to diplomat and political. Look what they tried doing now

Do you really think that they would have flopped if they wanted to cause damage. I ain't support France nor condone their behaviour, but does fake news and conspircy theorys have to take over?

Are you a French person?

Nope. Don't take it the wrong way, I just wanted to verify the facts.

Turkey is in a volitile region too, lets not assume everything is outside influenced.

Your argument to me seems to be that French couldn't be behind the attack because French are such honorable and noble people and they wouldn't resort to a dirty tactic like false flag terrorism. You're free to believe that but I don't believe that theory.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Your argument to me seems to be that French couldn't be behind the attack because French are such honorable and noble people and they wouldn't resort to a dirty tactic like false flag terrorism. You're free to believe that but I don't believe that theory.
My argument is that if they truly wanted for a attack to happen, then they would have made it happen, not flop and they woild have succeed with no chances for the Turkish Authorities to catch them or for the attacker to live. No chance at all it would have flopped if they was behind it.

I am not 100% saying they wasn't behind it, but I would assume if they was, they would have at least got some fataility or even injuries

My argument is that if they truly wanted for a attack to happen, then they would have made it happen, not flop and they woild have succeed with no chances for the Turkish Authorities to catch them or for the attacker to live. No chance at all it would have flopped if they was behind it.

I am not 100% saying they wasn't behind it, but I would assume if they was, they would have at least got some fataility or even injuries

so your theory now (I think you've changed it a bit), as I understand it, is that the French couldn't have done it because the French are super-competent people, so great at doing what they intend, they must be successful in what they do..... I know a little about French history and I know that French breathe the same air we do and they bleed like anyone else. they're not invincible, infallible or all-powerful or anything like that... not even close

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
so your theory now (I think you've changed it a bit), as I understand it, is that the French couldn't have done it because the French are super-competent people, so great at doing what they intend, they must be successful in what they do..... I know a little about French history and I know that French breathe the same air we do and they bleed like anyone else. they're not invincible, infallible or all-powerful or anything like that... not even close
But in your narrative, you can tell me that the French are so incompetent that they couldn't even plan a attack at all, to the point of failure. Even with Governmental backing, your saying thar they could flop and let this blow out of hand? If they were truly behind it, would you say they would have prepared it in a more greater scale?
A Western Nation, flopping a attack they planned. Now they didn't colonise all these nations by flopping did they?

But in your narrative, you can tell me that the French are so incompetent that they couldn't even plan a attack at all, to the point of failure. Even with Governmental backing, your saying thar they could flop and let this blow out of hand? If they were truly behind it, would you say they would have prepared it in a more greater scale?
A Western Nation, flopping a attack they planned. Now they didn't colonise all these nations by flopping did they?

Have you heard about a place called Vietnam? Or another place called Mogadishu? Or another place called Afghanistan?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
he's not even a turk as his parents are Circassians

Erdogan is of Georgian origin and his wife is of Arab origin from Southeast Turkey.

z5omms9lxje51.jpg

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
There is no actual explanation of what kind terrorist threat it is. This is the US way of punishing Turkey for testing the Russian S-400 air defense system. The system has an advanced radar that covers a large area and poses threat to the US and Israeli activities in the Middle East.

There are rumors that Turkey was able to crack codes and algorithms of this Russian system in the last 18 months of radar system testing and will use them in their domestically developed Hisar air defense system.. Reportedly Russia won't be selling the S-400 batteries to Turkey anymore due to this fact.

Did you noticed how strangely combative Erdogan has become lately openly challenging the US, the EU and Russia? I have a suspicion that Turkey already has nuclear weapons

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
There is no actual explanation of what kind terrorist threat it is. This is the US way of punishing Turkey for testing the Russian S-400 air defense system. The system has an advanced radar that covers a large area and poses threat to the US and Israeli activities in the Middle East.

There are rumors that Turkey was able to crack codes and algorithms of this Russian system in the last 18 months of radar system testing and will use them in their domestically developed Hisar air defense system.. Reportedly Russia won't be selling the S-400 batteries to Turkey anymore due to this fact.

Did you noticed how strangely combative Erdogan has become lately openly challenging the US, the EU and Russia? I have a suspicion that Turkey already has nuclear weapons
welcome back

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Have you heard about a place called Vietnam? Or another place called Mogadishu? Or another place called Afghanistan?
Agreed they flopped in these, but this incident is on a much lower scale then war. Do you think they would let it go to waste.

Don't assume I am supporting them, but I am wondering if they would let this happen and yet not succeed. Sound a bit fishy

Trending