Terrorist attack in Turkey.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
who's behind it

images

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Why do I have a feeling France was behind this? :dwill:

I mean Turkey did encouraged all Muslim countries to ban french products. This could be Frances way of retaliation. :manny:

Last edited:
u recon they gonna normalize relationships like the UAE
Turkey already recognises Israel & trades with them (these 2 things should already be considered as having a relationship between nations) "normalising relations" is just something they put as a front end page headline for 24H.

Sudan will also become blue now as well, so this is an old map (but still very accurate).
mapdiprelations.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why do I have a feeling France was behind this? :dwill:

I mean Turkey encourged all muslim countries to ban french products. This could be frances way of retaliation. :manny:
Not everything is a conspiricy theory. The French are more "open" when it comes to revenge. They simply will boot you out for all they care, not these silly mini failed attacks.

Don't forget they barred the UK to join the EEA under De Gaulles, since they "just could and did not like the US and UK relationship"

niggas actually think Erdogan is a Islamist. the guy is like people on twitter and internet forums who fantasize over old Empires, Erdogan is a hardcore Ottoman fanboy that's about it. All he does is we wuz :russ:
Precisely. He's basically a closet Neo-Ottamanist/Imperial Turk.

He only cares for one thing...and that is elevating Turkey's prestige and standing on the global stage and he'll gladly use & dominate fan boys in Somalia & other places to be his b1tches so he can dump Turkish exports there.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Precisely. He's basically a closet Neo-Ottamanist/Imperial Turk.

He only cares for one thing...and that is elevating Turkey's prestige and standing on the global stage and he'll gladly use & dominate fan boys in Somalia & other places to be his b1tches so he can dump Turkish exports there.
he's not even a turk as his parents are Circassians

he's not even a turk as his parents are Circassians
Doesn't really matter, the ancestry of Turks is quite diverse. The major ancestry of Turks is Anatolian, but many also have Balkan/Greek ancestry[especially in Western Turkey] and Circassian/North Caucasus ancestry.

In Eastern Turkey, the Darker/Iranian-looking Turks usually have Armenian and Kurdish ancestry.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
u recon they gonna normalize relationships like the UAE

They always do. They have a love hate relationship going. They need Turkey but at the same time want to prevent them from getting too much clout.

Trending