Terrorist Adam Saleh kicked off a plane, starts whining

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no such thing as harar people either, thats not an ethnicity its a location. Oromos may be close to us since they were our slaves and have somali baby daddies.

Arabs are our true ancestors and this is proven through the major qabils and their oral traditions. As for these dna tests, then i believe most of them are fake and a plot by the kuffar to introduce diseases to us like what they done to the native americans.

Me and you are both Somalis, as we are citizens of the Somali republic, but the difference between me and @Adheer Warsame is like the difference between bantus and white people. We are completely different races. I am an arab and he's hawiye.

You have a bright future ahead of you sxb. It's not popular these days to err on the side of caution and stick with tradition and heritage established over a 1000 years for some meaningless and scientifically inconclusive DNA results of a handful of nonrandom samples.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't feel sorry for that midget Yemeni, he went around calling Black peoples abeed, that inbred can get kicked out of all airplanes and I wouldn't care. Delta should sue him.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I don't care about him. Allah will judge him if he was lying.

His mum doesn't speak english (this was proven to be correct) so idk wallahi. He admitted to his previous pranks but said this was true.

Most Yemeni's are the same skin colour of Somalis or a bit lighter, so I don't think he has any right to call us abeed.

It's fake, someone who was on the flight exposed him, he wasn't even speaking Arabic but shouting an Indonesian meme "Om telelot on" which means sir honk the honk sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending