Terrorism?? Not, says Trump. 'The Saudis love us, Americans'.

Tukraq

VIP
How is this smart? I mean trump likes Saudi more then he does Australia for example, does that mean saudis are smarter than Australians?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Saudi national who shot 11 people at Pensacola Naval Air Station was taking aviation classes.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/06/us/pensacola-naval-station-lockdown/index.html

"...that this person in no way shape or form represents the feelings of the Saudi people who love the American people,” Trump added.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/tru...ondolences-in-wake-of-pensacola-shooting.html

Imagine if he was a Somali? The Saudi Wahabis are way smarter than us.

The first thing Trump did was read the letter from the Saudi crown rep, about how they love America & blah blah

My God, Money talks wallle! The respect Trump has for Saudia is amazing

Saudi Air Force trainee condemned US as 'nation of evil' in hate-fueled Twitter manifesto just hours before he killed three and injured eight at Pensacola naval base - as six others are arrested, including three who FILMED the attack.

• Shooting took place on base early Friday morning, sparking a lockdown
  • Sources identified the suspected gunman as Saudi Air Force aviation student Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani
  • Alshamrani penned a hate-fueled manifesto on Twitter just hours before the attack, according to an intelligence group who tracked down his account
  • The manifesto condemned the United States as a 'nation of evil' who 'support, fund and commit crimes against Muslims'
  • The Twitter account - now suspended - is said to also feature anti-Israel posts and a quote from al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden
  • On Friday evening, six other Saudi nationals were detained for questioning
  • It's reported that three of them (Saudi citizens) filmed the shooting as it happened
  • Rep Matt Gaetz, a Republican representing Pensacola, called the shooting 'an act of terrorism'
  • President Trump tweeted that King Salman told him 'the Saudi people are greatly angered by the barbaric actions of the shooter...'
The Saudi Air Force trainee who killed three and injured eight when he opened fire at a naval base in Florida on Friday assailed the United States as 'a nation of evil' just before his shooting rampage, AFP reports.

The man, identified as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, opened fire inside a classroom at Naval Air Station in Pensacola early Friday morning. Police quickly responded to the scene and he was shot dead.

Alshamrani was a second lieutenant attending the aviation school at the base. The Pentagon say his training with the US military began in August 2016, and was due to finish in August 2020.

On Friday evening, the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist media, claimed they had tracked a Twitter account belonging to Alshamrani which featured a disturbing manifesto written just hours before the shooting.

'I'm against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil,' it read.

'I'm not against you for just being American, I don't hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but also humanity,' Alshamrani wrote.

ABC News reported that investigators were working to determine if if the tweet was in fact written by the shooter.

The Twitter account that posted the manifesto - which also condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda's deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden - has now been suspended.

21924032-7764063-Florida_news_outlets_citing_sources_on_Friday_afternoon_identifi-a-3_1575680395173.jpg

The suspected gunman, Saudi second lieutenant Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani,reportedly condemned the US as a 'nation of evil' before going on his shooting rampage at Naval Air Station in Pensacola early Friday morning (pictured by NBC 6 South Florida)

21934924-7766473-image-a-4_1575701889806.jpg

Part of the suspect's alleged manifesto, which was published on Twitter shortly before the attack

Meanwhile six other Saudi nationals were arrested near the base shortly after the attack, as investigators began to probe a terror link.

Three of the six were seen filming the entire incident as it unfolded, a source told The New York Times on Friday evening.

No officials have yet stated whether any of them were students inside the classroom where the shooting occurred.

Trending