Terror attack in Laascaanood, Somaliland

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
https://puntlandtimes.ca/2020/01/wa...dhacay-laascaanood-rasaas-xoogan-oo-dhacaysa/
GAROWE(P-TIMES)- Wararka ka imaanaya magaalada Laascaanood ee xarunta gobolka Sool ayaa sheegaya in hada uu qarax ka dhacay gudaha magaaladaasi Laascaanood.

Qarax oo ah bambo gacmeed ayaa waxa uu ka dhacay saldhiga Koonfuureed ee ciidamada Booliska Somaliland, waxaana wararka qaarkood ay sheegayaan in qaraxaasi uu yahay mid lagu weeraray saldhiga.

Ciidamada Booliska Somaliland ayaa la sheegay in qaraxa kadib ay rasaas xoogan u rideen afarta jiho ee magaalada, waxaana aan si dhab ah loo ogeyn khasaaraha dhabta ah ee ka dhashay qaraxaasi.

Isu socodka gaadiidka iyo ganacsiga ayaa hakad weli ku jira, waxaana xabsiga loo taxaabay dad badan halka ciidamada Boolisku ay qab qabteen dad shacab ah iyo gaadiid u badan Bajaaj kadib qaraxaasi dhawaqa rasaasta ayaana laga maqlaya qaybaha kala duwan ee magaalada Laascaanood.
cu.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntites your inside a 'conflict model' which is exactly what certain disenfranchised clans(hy, hj, dhulbahante, warsangeli) are seeking to descredit that your mature solution focused government to the world and present this as evidence that you should be 'disempowered'. The only one being played teh most here is the one who has something to lose. Sacad Muse iyo Majerten. @Samaalism is not prepared for any talks and I even named the conference 'aan kala nabad gelne' showing the inspiration of my 'awoowe' culture that he sat down for peace. If sacad muse decides not sit down for such conference, we can now insist to the world, he wants to keep me in the 'conflict model' which is obviously what we are trying to avoid so PL image as Mother of Somalia isn't tarnished and our role in Somalia isn't delegated to 'HG' levels.

Ujeedada ama 'cayaarta' kugu socoto hadi aadan arkaynin waa ayaan daro, the more u engage him, the more he has won the 'disenfranchised regions' as he is bringing u into the CHAOS. I say to puntites GROW UP, we are given the title of leaders of Somalia, we need to start behaving like it. I urge the SSC region is given solutions.

1. Referendum, 60% of sool, sanag, cayn must say yes to seccession, their democratic will will be respected.
2. Treaty model of no state
3. Hamar isn't an option as long as anti federalist are present(qatar, turkey, brotherhood) or any islamist idealogy CUZ it leads to conflict model again and I don't want to stain PL leading role. PL
needs solutions uma bahna feker ama youtube

Fowsiyo adan is screaming for hamar boys and encouraging them, while bohol adeer is in galgala and bosaso disturbing us, while he is in hargeisa as wadani, dhulbahante adopt this strategy also, so do all those undecided regions. Do not entertain them. TREATY THEM IMMEDIATELY IYO NIDAAMI WITH NO DAWLAD so now we can speak on treaty model with people that lack a state or clan cohesion or plan for themselves, u won't take me down with u TO HELL U SON OF

As @Kezira best put it. Somali news sites steal pictures but the stories are true and considering multiple sites posted it, idk seems like something did happen.
Somali news sites are known for fake news as well. Unless there's actual footage of the bombing aftermath it's hearsay

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Damn dr osman came with qabyalad early on this thread

Just real and solution focused. Areas undecided are troublemakers they have nothing to lose or protect. Treaty them. Do u understand treaty? it just means you not state cause there is noone to talk, so we create a 'nidaam' where u acknowledge I AM STATE and your NOT A STATE. Once we acknowledge our roles, we become treaty discussions on how we cooperate. That treaty will define our relationship, u will live how u live but contained sxb, qof kuma bahno aduunka, we dont care if u live or die, we dont want compete with u as naturalists, we know the rules of nature is to focus on your ppl only not focus my energy on you and neglect myself.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We just need to economically plan to not disturb the treaty areas of no state, they will live just eating, sleeping and arguing and living the old culture, infact they may make money of it when the govt approaches their elders and say we can create tourist sector out of this and give them a cut to the world. By pass roads make sure we dont ENTER THE TREATY ZONE OF WILD PPL, THEY WERE ALWAYS LIKE THIS, MA TASHAN KARAN, MA YAQANAN MAMUL, WAXBA UMA DHIBI KARI OR WE ALL COLLAPSE. CANSHURTISA NAGA WAD CUZ IN TREATY THEY NOT APART OF THE GOVERNMENT PPL, WAA TREATYGI HAYAWANKA AH, HE PUTS NOTHING IN SOMALIA AND WE GIVE HIM NOTHING, HE LIVES LIKE THAT FOREVER EXCEPT IF TOURIST SECTOR DEVELOPS WANTING TO SEE WILD SOMALIS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr osman do you work in the scientific field?

I don't study the field of science besides(expanding my knowledge) it's not my profession but I do know there is no 1 system 1 people model that is ever successful. This one somalia one govt is all idealistic, it can never be proven to work because people have different regions, histories, challenges, goals, environmental factors, intelligence levels, so many different factors ayaa keenayso one system iyo hal somalia waqti dhumis ah and it essentially develops into a conflict model due to all the various factors. So when u go to america or australia they have laws, treaties, federalism, state, local. Ma jiro one system for all shit. I say treaty un-governed areas like gm/ssc and have official among them sign the treaty, it wil be ratified by somalia parliament and puntland and somaliland. They will not stop us from being successful sxb just because they have no clue how to unite themselves. So Somalia when introduced can be said to be federal nation with treaty and federal, regional, local laws. A system for governed and ungoverned areas as long as it works and it does, 30 years baan nabad ka helay wild abrigines in galmudug marki dawladnimo loo keenay i am back in conflict model. So we can make sure the treaty and govt laws respect each other as equals he chose dawlad la'an anigana dawlad la'an maba noolan kari we have different aspirations

I think this is a lie, no one in las anod has heard or seem to know about anything. I was in suuq today and everything was normal. Otherwise gossip would be brewing